P

Prideathwish

Student
Mar 17, 2019
Anyone know how to perfectly drown in a bath tub and die peacefully. Does taking sleep meds help?
Also why do you think about sucide by cop or jumping in front of a train.

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Anyone know how to perfectly drown in a bath tub and die peacefully. Does taking sleep meds help?
Also why do you think about sucide by cop or jumping in front of a train.
Suicide by cop and jumping in front of a train is fucked up because you shouldn't involve others in your suicide. It could lead to PTSD which is unacceptable.

I've heard of people taking benzo's and downing in the bathtub. But really that is a shitty method. Have you considered sodium nitrite? SN is relatively peaceful, reliable, cheap, and legal.

Reactions: Quitter and WOODESITY
J

jules18

Mar 1, 2019
You need to induce a coma for bathroom drowning to work. An overdose of cocaine and prescription sleeping pills should work. OTC sleeping pills are too weak to be effective.

P

Prideathwish

Student
Mar 17, 2019
Why is that . Why do they do
How much cocaine overdose you talking about?

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Was going to ask this and low and behold someone already has. Taking sleeping pills and then drowning while already unconscious. Sounds peaceful in theory as long as you didn't wake up

H

hunthunt

Aug 26, 2019
I have though a lot about that method and Im still not convinced that any hypnotic sedative like Benzos or Zopiclone + overdose of Alohcol is enough to avoid your instinctively waku up ran try to fight and get out of the bath to breath

It is believed that Whitney, even if she was completely on a complete overdose by cocaine, alcohol, xanax and some other stuff she actually somehow fall in the tub (obviously being completely wasted) and that's were she lost conscience and drawn to death.

Last edited:
mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
I tried to drown in bath with sleeping pills when I was a teenager. I don't remember because of the pills but I think I was so fucked up from the drugs I got out of the bath and wandered around the house naked collapsing in various places. So that's a risk.

Reactions: Zai Jian