• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Keppy

Keppy

Aug 10, 2023
What are the differences? Is one easier than the other? Is one more painful than the other? Please help.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
In the pool, there is a high chance of being found especially if its a public pool that you're speaking of. This is even the case in private pools in your own backyard, its always unsure what will happen after drowning in a pool.

As for the ocean. You won't be found as long as you're washed up back to shore. Which is preferable, for most people. But please remember, whatever you choose, always prepare yourself with some things to avoid being saved by SI. eg. weights, handcuffs or something to tie yourself with. If you want extra elaboration, ask.

• Love
Reactions: FindingHome, Praestat_Mori, CW36 and 2 others
B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
I understand your pain, and I am so sorry. As someone who has had a couple of near death encounters by drowning (accidentally) I can say that it is not peaceful or painless at all. It is quite frightening as well. That being said, the ocean would be best, but I still don't recommend this method. Your body will try to fight back and if you are able to swim, then there is a high rate of failure. Unless you use weights or something like アホペンギン mentioned. Even then I would strongly recommend a different method. I hope you are able to find some peace. Best,

• Informative
  • Love
  • Hmph!
Reactions: jar-baby, TimetoGo! and Keppy
Keppy

Keppy

Aug 10, 2023
I understand your pain, and I am so sorry. As someone who has had a couple of near death encounters by drowning (accidentally) I can say that it is not peaceful or painless at all. It is quite frightening as well. That being said, the ocean would be best, but I still don't recommend this method. Your body will try to fight back and if you are able to swim, then there is a high rate of failure. Unless you use weights or something like アホペンギン mentioned. Even then I would strongly recommend a different method. I hope you are able to find some peace. Best,
Thank you for your input and kind words. Though I'm not 100% set on this method, or suicide at all. I often think of a plan B in case life takes a turn for the worst. I can hope and pray life gets better in which then this thread means nothing. But as a last resort, I'd want to be assured that there'd be a way to escape if things didn't work out.

Drowning appeals to me as its a fight with nature with a clear winner. If I am found, I don't want to be found as a suicide, I want to be found as a drown victim.

As mentioned, this should hopefully be a last resort . I want to survive but life is so challenging.

TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022
What are the differences? Is one easier than the other? Is one more painful than the other? Please help.
A fresh water lake is better than both swimming pool or sea in my opinion.

Reactions: nadia225
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
Thank you for your input and kind words. Though I'm not 100% set on this method, or suicide at all. I often think of a plan B in case life takes a turn for the worst. I can hope and pray life gets better in which then this thread means nothing. But as a last resort, I'd want to be assured that there'd be a way to escape if things didn't work out.

Drowning appeals to me as its a fight with nature with a clear winner. If I am found, I don't want to be found as a suicide, I want to be found as a drown victim.

As mentioned, this should hopefully be a last resort . I want to survive but life is so challenging.
I wish you wish to die as 'unexplained', then you'll have to forgive the wrights and cuffs making it much more difficult. Done sources state drowning in sea water is less painful, but takes a little longer.

B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023

I am so sorry that you are going through this. I completely understand wanting to have a plan to fall back on. I do find that there is something poetic about drowning/ dying by the hands of nature. I love the ocean more than anything and if I had the guts, I would want my final moments to be at sea. The part about having it look like an accident is also a great point, and something I have thought about a lot recently.
Life is tough, but there is also so much beauty and wonder. I wish that everyone here, yourself included, could exist without their pain and suffering. I hope you can find some peace in this world. Good luck

D

Dead Man Walking!

Aug 10, 2023
Personally, I'd go with a lake and do it at a time when you're not likely to be found and saved (early morning/late night)

Reactions: FindingHome
F

FindingHome

-
Aug 4, 2023
I plan on drowning in the sea. The sea is a better than a pool. I think there is a better chance of being successful in the sea then in the pool.

L

lazyegg

-
Apr 17, 2023
Will taking sedatives before drowning help against SI? I have seroquel

Reactions: TimetoGo!
F

FindingHome

-
Aug 4, 2023
Will taking sedatives before drowning help against SI? I have seroquel
From what I have read and the advice I was given is that sedating yourself helps with SI. Alcohol is what was recommended to me and from hearing successful drowning CTB alot of the people took alcohol.

• Love
Reactions: lazyegg