• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Completefailure

Jun 5, 2020
Forgive me if this breaks any rules; tried reading the rules but so hard to focus right now.

There are so many methods out there and I'm unsure what's right for me. I originally considered train jumping because I live near a railway line, but I'm kinda scared I'll chicken out.

Over the last few days I've had ideas about getting myself super drunk in the bath, passing out, and hopefully drowning (I have a big bath and I'm a small person). Like Dolores O'Riordan style. How doable does this sound? What are the chances of pain/discomfort?

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust and _Minsk
_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
i think this could work, if you fall into coma, you shouldn't be able to prevent yourself from drowning. it's my method so far, have planed to add some benzos to the mix, hope this works, seems like an easy method to me, maybe too easy to be true

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
If you could ensure you go unconscious underwater and can't get out it could work. I wouldn't pick this one as a reliable method, though I'm sure there are setups that could make it reliable.

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
I try to drown myself everyday when bathing. Hope I can go this way. I want to die so bad. I will try it drunk

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: SpinningSong, Completefailure and _Minsk
Giraffey

Giraffey

Your Orange Crush
Mar 7, 2020
It's theoretically possible but would need to be performed carefully and with forethought in order to be reliable. Intoxication with alcohol presents the risk of being sick (if you have little tolerance) which would be a complicating factor, benzodiazepines or another sedative would aid in suppressing any survival instincts potentially preventing the body's instinctive drowning response (which is not pleasant) from being effective.

Unintoxicated, one of the risks of failure here would be the instinctive response of the body which would be to push up against the bottom of the bath and tilt your head back (lifting you above the water), another risk is that any violent movements would cause water displacement, again potentially lowering the water level and making the drowning response (survival instinct) more effective (less height for your head to clear the water-line).

I have read case studies of bathtub drownings where people have been found face-up and face-down, one person lay face down and placed weights on their back to ensure they wouldn't surface. Although it's probably common sense, I would also recommend against using any kind of bubble bath or other products as these will irritate the eyes and lungs presenting further potential complications.

It's a viable method that with some advanced planning may be suitable, but the devil is definitely in the detail. Drowning whilst conscious is extremely painful, I've experienced it myself and can attest to that, therefore careful consideration should be given to any cocktail of alcohol or drugs ingested - quantity does not equal effectiveness (too much alcohol or too many of the wrong medication may be counterproductive).

I think that's about as specific as I can be without running afoul of the forum rules, but do your research among the scientific literature, and here on the forum. I can quote some references to studies for you to read if you're looking for more information, otherwise, the search function is your friend.

• Love
Reactions: Completefailure, _Minsk and superkai64
superkai64

superkai64

May 31, 2020
sounds impossible to me , i dont think the " survival instinct " lets you do that