• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
I think article that you have found is overly positive. Drowning is not the same for every situation, it can trigger different responses of the body and people report different experiences, from painless to agony

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
I think article that you have found is overly positive. Drowning is not the same for every situation, it can trigger different responses of the body and people report different experiences, from painless to agony
Yeah it did seem fairly positive didn't it . Just thinking post things can never be painless. I can't get N or SN now -I've been flagged up by the Uk supplier - they won't sell it to me
Yeah it did seem fairly positive didn't it . Just thinking most things can never be totally painless. I can't get N or SN now -I've been flagged up by the Uk supplier - they won't sell it to me

charlottewilts

charlottewilts

read Dostoyevsky
Jun 15, 2019
As soon as the fluid filled his lungs, all feelings of chilliness and pain would cease, the indescribable semi-delirium that accompanies anæsthesia would come on, with ringing in the ears and delightful visions of color and light, while he would seem to himself to be gently sinking to rest on the softest of beds and with the most delightful of dreams.

that sounds too good to be true, but i really wish it were. drowning is my back-up... as KiraLittleOwl has said, everyone experiences it differently, but from what i've read it seems that the less panic there is the less painful it will be.

Reactions: MeltingHeart
Dubs

Dubs

I exist without my consent.
Aug 16, 2018
Yeah it did seem fairly positive didn't it . Just thinking post things can never be painless. I can't get N or SN now -I've been flagged up by the Uk supplier - they won't sell it to me

Yeah it did seem fairly positive didn't it . Just thinking most things can never be totally painless. I can't get N or SN now -I've been flagged up by the Uk supplier - they won't sell it to me
Presumably there are other suppliers?

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Popu..._13/May_1878/The_Question_of_Pain_in_Drowning

Some thoughts?

Just as I have recently been recommened that is the method that would cause the least upset, upon discovery of body.
Wow that article is great as it says that drowning is painless if you inhale water into your lungs. Here's just one quote from it:
"If death by drowning be inevitable, as in a shipwreck, the easiest way to die would be to suck water into the lungs by a powerful inspiration, as soon as one went beneath the surface. A person who had the courage to do this would probably become almost immediately unconscious, and never rise to the surface."

So here's a tentative plan. I'll take a boat out to the middle of the ocean so no one can "save" me. Take 25 grams of SN. Strap weights on me with ratchet straps.
Jump in the water and as soon as I'm in under the water inhale as much water into my lungs as I can. So then I'll be unconscious in a few seconds . And I sink to the bottom quickly unconscious with the SN as a backup. Does that seem like a good plan to finally escape this trap called life where what we are is just spoiling flesh on disintegrating bones as Ligotti said in his book the Conspiracy against the Human Race?

Last edited:
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Wow that article is great as it says that drowning is painless if you inhale water into your lungs. Here's just one quote from it:
"If death by drowning be inevitable, as in a shipwreck, the easiest way to die would be to suck water into the lungs by a powerful inspiration, as soon as one went beneath the surface. A person who had the courage to do this would probably become almost immediately unconscious, and never rise to the surface."

So here's a tentative plan. I'll take a boat out to the middle of the ocean so no one can "save" me. Take 25 grams of SN. Strap weights on me with ratchet straps.
Jump in the water and as soon as I'm in under the water inhale as much water into my lungs as I can. So then I'll be unconscious in a few seconds . And I sink to the bottom quickly unconscious with the SN as a backup. Does that seem like a good plan to finally escape this trap called life where what we are is just spoiling flesh on disintegrating bones as Ligotti said in his book the Conspiracy against the Human Race?
Never heard of that book- sounds interesting. I'll look it up for sure

A

Avery Jordan

Oct 14, 2019
I use to be against this method, then for it, now I'm against it. Yeah for some it's peaceful, while others it's very painful, so for this reason I'm against it.

H

heylightiforgot

Experienced
Apr 30, 2019
Salt water is supposedly more painful than fresh too, right?