• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Mage
Mar 25, 2024
I don't know what's going on but tik tokers influencers are dying hourly! Today I heard about three young people from TikTok who died by suicide!!!

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: iloverachel, divinemistress36, pthnrdnojvsc and 2 others
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
People die every day at rates hard to believe and always have. Social media just allows people to hear about it.

Reactions: innominesatanas44, DeathOfKane, karmaisabitch and 1 other person
karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Mage
Mar 25, 2024
Eva Evan's, Kyle Roth, I can't remember the others
People die every day at rates hard to believe and always have. Social media just allows people to hear about it.
We have to hear about it! People are not happy they are in TikTok to escape their mental illness I'm hoping they are not influencing teens to suicide because teens are just disappearing
You can google it!!

Reactions: iloverachel
DeathOfKane

DeathOfKane

Apr 5, 2024

We have to hear about it! People are not happy they are in TikTok to escape their mental illness I'm hoping they are not influencing teens to suicide because teens are just disappearing

You can google it!!
I doubt TikTok's influencing people to kill themselves. Teens have been committing suicide for years before it. They've been disappearing we just have it more broadcasted. I googled before your response and couldn't find anything for this year or today but now that you gave the names I'll look into it. I haven't heard anyone else anywhere say anything except for here so I'm wondering how widespread that information is.

You can google it!!
I went ahead and checked out the names you gave. I don't know if they were the specific people you had mentioned originally dying of suicide. But neither of them explicitly state that and one of the young ladies even had cancer and some point. But nowhere did it mention suicide so maybe it was other people or there may be misinformation about their fairly recent deaths.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifeaffirmingchoice
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I think social media is contributing to young people ctb more

Reactions: MyTimeIsUp
willitpass

willitpass

Mar 10, 2020
While suicide rates have been increasing over the last few decades, and I believe social media contributes to the mental health decline, people aren't killing themselves because of TikTok. I'm only in my early 20s, I grew up with the internet. I also was suicidal by age 10. My first suicide attempt at 13 was not because of Instagram or Youtube. Teenagers and children are vulnerable, but there is something more going on in their life if they kill themselves other than being on TikTok. And again, teens were killings themselves long before the internet, the internet is just allowing more people to hear about it. It seems more prevalent than it was because you were seeing it on social media before, it doesn't mean it wasn't happening.

karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Mage
Mar 25, 2024
I never said they died because of TikTok but I did notice they are famous and actually the number more than 3 but this is the one I noticed today.. you're right if people wants to die they will die regardless but I think providing them with tools to do so is wrong! How many died from TikTok challenge??

willitpass

willitpass

Mar 10, 2020
I never said they died because of TikTok but I did notice they are famous and actually the number more than 3 but this is the one I noticed today.. you're right if people wants to die they will die regardless but I think providing them with tools to do so is wrong! How many died from TikTok challenge??
If we're making the argument that a virtual space is killing people by providing them access to tools to do so…… I don't think TikTok is the culprit here… If that's your argument what are you doing on this forum? I fully agree that TikTok and mainstream social media is horrible for mental health, especially for young people, but ultimately I don't believe it is the primary culprit. For the same reason I don't agree that this site is the reason people CTB. Something so bad lead someone to search the internet hard enough to find themselves here, and even so nothing here is forcing someone to make that decision.

karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Mage
Mar 25, 2024
If we're making the argument that a virtual space is killing people by providing them access to tools to do so…… I don't think TikTok is the culprit here… If that's your argument what are you doing on this forum? I fully agree that TikTok and mainstream social media is horrible for mental health, especially for young people, but ultimately I don't believe it is the primary culprit. For the same reason I don't agree that this site is the reason people CTB. Something so bad lead someone to search the internet hard enough to find themselves here, and even so nothing here is forcing someone to make that decision.
I'm sorry I'm still at the gun shop! I'm not arguing with you or anyone else my options are mine. I'm just saying teens are dying through TikTok and it's actually going to be banned soon. I'm here because ICAN I'm adult enough to be wherever I want to be and I don't ever think this forum makes people die. In fact it delays suicide from what I'm noticing. I was about to kill my self the next day I i came in here and because people here talk about the risk to fail it changes my mind about my original method. So no this site doesn't make people die. Also when reading material as an adult it's not the same as a minor. Thanks for responding

Reactions: Lifeaffirmingchoice and MyTimeIsUp