F

FallingFree

Aug 11, 2020
Does anyone else drop little hints hoping someone will pickup on them to help you before you CTB?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed and Toobrokentofix
softfuzzyman

softfuzzyman

Rot
Aug 17, 2020
I straight up say it. Nobody cares or is able to help.

• Love
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed, idontevenknowanymore, FallingFree and 1 other person
glittergore

glittergore

the sea, the sea
Jun 16, 2020
I used to do this, which then progressed to me outwardly saying it constantly, but now that I'm less inclined to receive help and have also learned that the people in my life respond to this sort of behavior with unproductive concern, I've stopped.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Gamja, Toobrokentofix and FallingFree
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
I do enjoy making subtle allusions to suicide sometimes, but not out of any hope of being saved, because it feels like nobody can save me from it. I do it because I really want to be honest about my state of mind, and it's the closest I can get to doing that, since being fully open about it would likely lead to more trouble than it's worth - disagreements, fake concern, awkward change of atmosphere, and so on.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ocd is bad, Jack4230, almostnohopeleft. and 1 other person
Moonbounce

Moonbounce

Prototype
Aug 12, 2020
I'm getting to that point. But I don't need the help anymore. Just seeing if anyone gives a shit.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: FallingFree, shush, ocd is bad and 1 other person
idontevenknowanymore

idontevenknowanymore

May 2, 2020
I make a lot of jokes about it. And while the people close to me know that I'm suicidal, it's still just seen as a joke that's not really funny to them...

• Hugs
Reactions: FallingFree and ocd is bad
ocd is bad

ocd is bad

-
Jun 26, 2020
I don't really want to do this because if I ctb I don't want my parents to think "if we took what he said more seriously he'd still be here". They don't know I'm suicidal and my only worry is that they'd blame themselves.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: FallingFree, shush and idontevenknowanymore
LostandTired

LostandTired

Jul 24, 2020
Do the very opposite. Put on a fake smile(under a mask, so it doesn't matter too much but people say it reflects in your eyes) and have banal chit chats which I detest because there is a real chance of being reported on and then institutionalized and that would interfere with all my carefully laid out plans and schedule. Besides if those people really really wanted to help they would have done so already when the struggle became too real and super obvious.

• Love
Reactions: FallingFree