• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
What are your opinions on this? Ive been researching many methods recently, from ODs to trains, but this is my preferrable way to go. Theres a relatively rarely used old railway bridge in my town thats at least 10 or 12 meters high, I thought Id just go there at night, attach a lenght of rope to its railing, enough to break my neck, put a noose around my neck and jump. Bridges are meant to withstand a lot of force, especially rail ones, so as long as I tie everything right I shouldnt worry about failing, the superstructure of the bridge wont bend like my clothing rack. And I heard that once you drop from that high, you dont even get a chance to choke and feel pain as you die because you instantly slip in a coma and die, or even get your head torn clean off. Seems pretty reliableand hard to back out of once I proceed with everything. Ive already bought 6 meters of good rope, practiced the knots and went to look at the bridge at various hours to determine when to do it best.

Reactions: Smith Winston and Johanna94
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Afraid I don't really know anything on the subject, I just wanted to comment to say that it looks like you have done your homework/research which is what anyone with the serious intent should do.

Reactions: BridgeJumper
L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
Sounds like you've planned it well. Once everything is tied correctly and knotted correctly, I don't see where you'd go wrong? Other than being found but you said its rarely used so the chances of that would be slim I assume?

Gorgon

Gorgon

A sad sad
May 1, 2019
Make sure the knot placement in correct. The knot goes to the left ot right of the trachea aka Adam's apple. When it cinches it provides the twist needed to break the neck.

BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
Should I use a slipknot or hangmans knot on my neck?
For tying the other end to the bridge Ill use either slipknot with the rope going through it to form like, a loop around the railing, or some variation of bowline.
Some guy recommended to me something called two loops and two hitches knot.

ScorpiusDragon

ScorpiusDragon

Mage
Mar 25, 2019
I'd be way too scared to do this. So if you can overcome SI, props to you.

BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
Yep, SI sucks, I tried to kill myself many times and nope lmao
Hope if I drug myself enough Ill be able to finally do this. So far Im only standing on the sidewalk staring down at the river and messing around

Reactions: Johanna94
Gorgon

Gorgon

A sad sad
May 1, 2019
A double hitch knot would probably be best on bridge side. And the other side depends on your jump. If you are young to just slide off and head straight down about 6' hangman's if you are going to jump more forward than slipknot as the forward momentum will turn the hangman's to the back easier than it will tighten it.

SoyImbecilaburrido

SoyImbecilaburrido

Luz vs ojo
Aug 24, 2019
Only think thats hurts a little, scarry plan, if was in a hurry, it makes me nervous, Im searching something more peacefull, dont hurry, im wont like be banned yet

Gorgon

Gorgon

A sad sad
May 1, 2019
Only think thats hurts a little, scarry plan, if was in a hurry, it makes me nervous, Im searching something more peacefull, dont hurry, im wont like be banned yet

Carbon monoxide is by far the least painfull method I can find.

SoyImbecilaburrido

SoyImbecilaburrido

Luz vs ojo
Aug 24, 2019
The filling of your neck breaking is not will be dizy when you corp keep hunging and feeling pain, if you keep a life
You dont know hows near to death pain breathing is into a hospital, beggin for

Last edited:
ScorpiusDragon

ScorpiusDragon

Mage
Mar 25, 2019
Yep, SI sucks, I tried to kill myself many times and nope lmao
Hope if I drug myself enough Ill be able to finally do this. So far Im only standing on the sidewalk staring down at the river and messing around
Couldn't you try a method like SN? That would be my method if I ever do it.

BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
I cant get SN because I dont have a bank account to transfer money for it to whoever sells it. And I wont ask my dad to buy me some poison to ctb, obviously. And Im obssessed with bridges and thats why its my preferred method.
I could look into it if you could buy it in a shop but idk if its possible

• Aww..
Reactions: Kikoo Loool
ScorpiusDragon

ScorpiusDragon

Mage
Mar 25, 2019
I cant get SN because I dont have a bank account to transfer money for it to whoever sells it. And I wont ask my dad to buy me some poison to ctb, obviously. And Im obssessed with bridges and thats why its my preferred method.
I could look into it if you could buy it in a shop but idk if its possible
I see. I'm so sorry you even have to consider this method. Even for a more "peaceful" method like SN, it's hard. I already bought my SN, antiemetics, and Tagamet months ago, and I'm still here.

SoyImbecilaburrido

SoyImbecilaburrido

Luz vs ojo
Aug 24, 2019
I see. I'm so sorry you even have to consider this method. Even for a more "peaceful" method like SN, it's hard. I already bought my SN, antiemetics, and Tagamet months ago, and I'm still here.
Im medicated with hard benzos, only to consider to use it is not an option, because i know how i will get out of the hospital stomac washed like my mother like when i was little boy, thoug o know how my body will get skiny and hurt
Drugs metods through hard thoug think i, wish will no so painfull
Im medicated with hard benzos, only to consider to use it is not an option, because i know how i will get out of the hospital stomac washed like my mother like when i was little boy, thoug o know how my body will get skiny and hurt
Drugs metods through hard thoug think i, wish will no so painfull
And im not in a building so the window is not usefull

Last edited: