• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

secretsfromthecity

secretsfromthecity

To forget time, to forgive life, to be at peace.
May 6, 2023
Hi, i'm wondering if I can get help on a method i've been thinking about for a year. I live near palos verdes california where there's a mountain cliff overlooking the ocean. I was thinking of driving off the cliff full speed, seatbelt buckled, and land in the water. I reaaally do not want to survive this. I already know I'd be handicapped. Would love some suggestions or whatever. thanks

TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022
far too risky of being paralysed in my opinion. cant see the impact killing you straight away meaning pain, and then possible drowning.

Reactions: secretsfromthecity
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
why would you wear a seatbelt? i'd pull out the fuses for the airbags, hope to get knocked out from banging my head on the glass and drown.

Dmoore3232

Dmoore3232

Student
Jun 20, 2023
You better hope you don't get pulled over.

S

Suspect_Device

Student
Jul 10, 2022
I used to find myself thinking the same thing when I lived in California. One of my friends mom actually did that.

secretsfromthecity

secretsfromthecity

To forget time, to forgive life, to be at peace.
May 6, 2023
I used to find myself thinking the same thing when I lived in California. One of my friends mom actually did that.
did she survive
You better hope you don't get pulled over.
oh no what would they do arrest me or shoot me if i resist damn thats definitely not what i want lol sorry just jokes
why would you wear a seatbelt? i'd pull out the fuses for the airbags, hope to get knocked out from banging my head on the glass and drown.
good advice. i don't know anything about this method so that's why i posted it here lol. i thought wearing a seatbelt would strap me in force me to stay in. dumb thinking on my part

life !s boring

life !s boring

Aug 17, 2023
I think your best shot is ditching the car and going for a flat ground or a hard rock ledge, I've read a lot about heights and as long as you don't hit anything on the way down to break your fall normally 10 story height should do it. But I'm worried you would get paralyzed more than anything.