S

Sunlight99

Sep 20, 2018
Does anyone know a lot about water borne diseases? I'd be fine with going in a hospital, even if there's some pain.

Reactions: Thinkinaboutit and Snee
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I don't think this is reliable and it will most likely be a long drawn out death (assuming that you aren't kept alive) and the chances of it working is slim to none. The closest example I can think of is cholera in 1854 in London, which is also at a time where medicine isn't anywhere as advanced as it is in modern day. So in short, I don't think it is likely to work out...

Reactions: Meretlein, Lifeisatrap and Xaphous
S

Sunlight99

Sep 20, 2018
I feel like there is no escape. I feel like I'd mess up whatever I tried and make my life worse somehow.

Reactions: Cookiedough8956
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
I feel like there is no escape. I feel like I'd mess up whatever I tried and make my life worse somehow.

Use sodium nitrite. It is a good (and cheap) way out that is reliable and relatively painless.

Reactions: throwaway_2620 and Cookiedough8956
S

Sunlight99

Sep 20, 2018
Use sodium nitrite. It is a good (and cheap) way out that is reliable and relatively painless.

I know this sounds dumb, but I have so much anxiety about messing up, even something simple. I read about this kind of thing and I see people say you might throw up, so you need to take this or that, but a certain time before hand. And I see people debate all these little intricacies and I just get overwhelmed. I have a serious anxiety problem which is why I think this way. I'd still be suicidal without it out.

Reactions: Cookiedough8956