Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
I'm currently after efficiency (caloric and otherwise), so it's 151 proof rum, water, and Mio flavoring.

Otherwise, I like margaritas and most beers.

Reactions: Luchs, NeverSatisfied, GenesAndEnvironment and 1 other person
nolongerhuman

nolongerhuman

Arcanist
Feb 9, 2021
Cider for me, it's the only drink that can mask the taste of alcohol enough for me to actually enjoy the process of drinking it. Hard lemonade is a close second

• Love
Reactions: Fin and Celerity
Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
Cider for me, it's the only drink that can mask the taste of alcohol enough for me to actually enjoy the process of drinking it. Hard lemonade is a close second
I used to be that way, but then addiction did its magic on me. Same kind of thing with coffee. I call the process The Starbucks Gateway Frap Experience.

I still can't stand whiskey though. That shit is nasty without some serious help (coke or chocolate).

Reactions: nolongerhuman
bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
Herbal liqueur. 30 ° Various beers. Cider, red wine. Vodka, whiskey.

Reactions: GrumpyFrog, Celerity and GenesAndEnvironment
T

Tiredofhurting

Feb 26, 2021
Coolers light. I am starting to enjoy the taste of beer.

JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
I used to drink K Cider which was very strong and nicknamed "court case in a can". Now I don't drink at all though and haven't for 5 years.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Whatever tastes as non-alcoholic as possible because I really don't like the taste. Even when I can stomach the taste, unfortunately I can't drink much these days because of my diabetes medication. Even without that, I'm always at home these days and despite being well over 21, I wouldn't want to get drunk in front of my mom for fear of saying something incriminating in front of her. I do like some beers though. Sapporo is probably my favorite though Taiwan Beer (that's the real brand name) also tastes even better to me. I've had friends order me cocktail drinks that go down really smooth and get me drunk quickly but I don't know their names. I also once had this like honey whiskey that went down so smooth that I drank way too much so easily and ended up throwing up all night as a result.

I really love drinking root beer though. Alcoholic root beer tastes horrible unfortunately.

NeverSatisfied

NeverSatisfied

Experienced
Dec 28, 2020
I love me some beers and rum. Get some Malibu, mix it with sprite and it tastes liké an Ocean Water from Sonic. (You can add just a splash of Blueberry juive too if you want to)

....ive had suite à few Bad nights with vodka though

Reactions: Celerity
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
If I drink for taste it's beer and whiskey, if I drink for effect it's vodka. Barely drink now due to it fucking up recovery from gym, also costs money (NEET).

restforeternity

restforeternity

Student
Feb 17, 2019
Vodka all the time and I'm not even Russian

• Love
Reactions: GrumpyFrog and grungeCat
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
Mainly pure vodka, occiasionally beer. I prefer vodka because it usually provides the lightest hangover. I also like to drink my own special drink which I called 'waifu revenge lean' - codeine syrup + grapefruit juice + vodka

• Yay!
Reactions: GrumpyFrog, GenesAndEnvironment, Lmd and 2 others
restforeternity

restforeternity

Student
Feb 17, 2019
Mainly pure vodka, occiasionally beer. I prefer vodka because it usually provides the lightest hangover. I also like to drink my own special drink which I called 'waifu revenge lean' - codeine syrup + grapefruit juice + vodka
I gotta give that a shot.

Reactions: grungeCat
Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
Waifu revenge lean? I gotta try that for the name alone. LOL

• Yay!
Reactions: grungeCat
Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
I like wine. The red depends on which one but in general I love the taste.

Reactions: Fragile and Celerity
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
Baileys!

that thing will make me fat as fuck, but it tastes soooo good, and I don't even like whiskey.

Otherwise, champagne is something that I adore, and any sweet cocktail will do the trick, I used to make margarita and mojitos, always with extra alcohol... and a little bit of decarbed weed if I'm feeling like getting extra fucked.

Reactions: Celerity and Lmd
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Champagne (extra brut) and beer (lager).
Still, if I really want to get drunk af, neat vodka is also welcome lol.

Reactions: bad luck, Celerity and GenesAndEnvironment
Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
If
Baileys!

that thing will make me fat as fuck, but it tastes soooo good, and I don't even like whiskey.

Otherwise, champagne is something that I adore, and any sweet cocktail will do the trick, I used to make margarita and mojitos, always with extra alcohol... and a little bit of decarbed weed if I'm feeling like getting extra fucked.
If you like strawberries, I would recommend Tequila Rose. I could drink a whole bottle if I didn't think about the calories.

Reactions: Fragile
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
If you like strawberries, I would recommend Tequila Rose. I could drink a whole bottle if I didn't think about the calories.

Sadly, I can't find it in my country, but yeah, that sounds like something I would happily risk alcohol poisoning for.

Maybe I'll try to make it from scratch, it's been a while since I made a good cocktail.

Skathon

Skathon

"...scarred underneath, and I'm falling..."
Oct 29, 2018
Mead.

Reactions: bad luck, Makko and Celerity
Luchs

Luchs

kristallene Bergluft über verfallener Gruft
Aug 20, 2019
I'm currently after efficiency (caloric and otherwise), so it's 151 proof rum, water, and Mio flavoring.

Otherwise, I like margaritas and most beers.
I just really drink for fun and not to get drunk, so I usually just drink beer mixed with lemonade, idk what you call that in English.

M

Mohkinstsis_falls

Mar 20, 2021
I may just be a pleb, but I've hated every wine and champagne I've ever tried.

I guess I'll just stick with a hard seltzer for now

signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
Working my way through some craft beers/ales lately, but when I need something more 'medicinal' I usually go for a strong screwdriver or similar.

beer mixed with lemonade, idk what you call that in English.
Shandy :)

Reactions: Luchs and Celerity
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Long island ice teas, cosmopolitans and tequila.

Reactions: GrumpyFrog, bad luck and Celerity