• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ChizuruN

ChizuruN

Failure at Living, Failure at Dying
Mar 20, 2018
Do you ever have dreams about suicide?

I certainly do, and quite frequently.

Had one last night, about jumping off a building. It was actually my ideal suicide.
I don't know about you, but when I die in dreams, I don't just wake up. I see the aftermath of my death and then it usually changes to some other plot line. Dreams are weird.

I also had a dream one time, where I had a brief moment of awareness. I was about to jump off a building when I said, "If I can't do this in a dream, how can I do this in real life?" It was quite bizarre because at the same time, I wasn't really all that aware. I didn't suddenly have a lucid dream or anything.

What are your experiences?

Kahrairah

Kahrairah

Apr 7, 2018
Dreams are a rare occurrence for me and they aren't really about suicide. It's more of risk-taking and trying to find "something". Actually last night I had a dream where I ran away from home. Sold my body off to men for a ride towards somewhere. Not giving a fuck to what happens to me. I just want to keep going until I just can't anymore.

Reactions: ChizuruN
Fylobatica

Fylobatica

Inactive
Apr 1, 2018
I often remember my dreams, but they're basically useless, they usually involve me going out for long walks into the woods not finding anything relevant to me. It's kind of a reflection of my everyday life. I can't even get compensatory dreams.

Reactions: ChizuruN
Dead Girl Don't Care

Dead Girl Don't Care

Trying but still Dying
Mar 26, 2018
Actually yes, I've dreamt of suicide a few times and using different methods each time--probably because my waking mind is just as riddled with ideation. I also don't wake up when they happen, but go on to watch my funeral, not so much being discovered dead but straight to some ceremony or else another dream offshoot unrelated.
I wish I dreamt more, I used to dream frequently when I was on my last antianxiety pill, buspirone, but now my dreams are fewer and further between.

ChizuruN

ChizuruN

Failure at Living, Failure at Dying
Mar 20, 2018
Actually yes, I've dreamt of suicide a few times and using different methods each time--probably because my waking mind is just as riddled with ideation. I also don't wake up when they happen, but go on to watch my funeral, not so much being discovered dead but straight to some ceremony or else another dream offshoot unrelated.
I wish I dreamt more, I used to dream frequently when I was on my last antianxiety pill, buspirone, but now my dreams are fewer and further between.
"I wish I dreamt more" I honestly wish I could just... live in a dream. Not be aware that I'm dreaming and just live in some weird, magical world.

S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
I don't, but many of my dreams make me wish for death more than the usual, just because how good they feel compared to the so called reality.

I know this is an old thread but I hate dreams, especially good dreams, because when I wake up it's painful being back to my depressed reality. Sometimes I'm afraid of falling asleep just because I know I'll have dreams that I have to wake-up from.

Tomasnil

Tomasnil

Mage
Apr 24, 2018
I dont dream but i grind teeths and sweat like crazy when i sleep and spinns all night long i usally wake up with all my beddings on the floor

Reactions: ScaredOfLife
S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
I dont dream but i grind teeths and sweat like crazy when i sleep and spinns all night long i usally wake up with all my beddings on the floor

I lie in the bed all day tossing and turning and the bedding always ends up on the floor.

Reactions: Tomasnil
EuroMan

EuroMan

Jul 9, 2018
One time i dream of castle.I climb wall look in through window,it has no glass,i see room,at end it have steps and giant black door,i hear people talking,i think about climb through window,knock on door to scare them as joke,then in corner of room before doorway,i see man,he have long black cloak with hood,he turn toward to me,and scream "GET OUT" .I wake up with jump,i sweating,very scared.I dream 2 times about this man.

Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
I really dont remember dreams unless the tv is on, dreams are always way better than actual life, i would like to disappear in one and not return.