• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
So I suffer from a chronic kind of tiredness.
Sometimes I drift in to the arms of sleep thinking about how peaceful it would be if that sleep would last forever.
These sleeps usually lead to funny dreams.
Just now I dreamed I was on a kids slide at a playground, the kind in a sort of enclosed plastic tube (it was a sort of cream colour)
It was very steep for a bit and then became more shallow to the point where it stopped.
The slide was sealed at the bottom and there was no way to climb back out and I was stuck in the dark.
This was not a bad dream as I wake feeling no fear or anything, my brain processing my conscious thoughts to the unconscious.
Thank for reading.

What funny dreams you have?
DBD

Reactions: salvation, Wolfjob_dayjob, brighter and 3 others
Your Own Ghost

Your Own Ghost

Human
Mar 12, 2019
I dream almost exclusively in nightmares, and usually they're hellish concoctions based on my fears and insecurities – I usually regard them as the body's way of telling me that something is wrong, however redundant it is by now. Every once in a while, though, these mishmashes of symbols will provide a humorous tale for others.

Lately I've been making people laugh with my tale of dying and going to hell only to find that the only available bathroom for me has a window right beside the toilet. This has created much speculation about subtle versions of hell tailored for individuals. Such as, am I able to go to the hell version of Walmart and pick up curtains? If I am, does that mean other people's hell is being Walmart clerks forever?

I'm sorry, though, that you got stuck in a slide. I get stuck in the dark, too.

Reactions: Eeyore, Wolfjob_dayjob, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
I like your idea of discussion about your your own personal hell

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
I've had psychic dreams a few times. Like there was this one time I dreamed that my brother wanted to get hops and learn to jump high so that he could dunk a basketball. Now in real life my brother hasn't talked about this for many years. Then the next day after I had this dream, my brother comes up to me and he's talking about getting hops so that he can dunk a basketball.
Rarely I get nightmares, sometimes I get sexual dreams, sometimes I get dreams that are intriguing, but most of the time my dreams are random and have no meaning to them whatsoever.

Reactions: Dead beat dad
Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
My dreams are mostly lucid. It's either I kill people or I get killed by a lion.

Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
Here's s similar thread if anyone wants to see other users dreams

Dreams anyone

Your Own Ghost

Your Own Ghost

Human
Mar 12, 2019
Just now I dreamed I was on a kids slide at a playground, the kind in a sort of enclosed plastic tube (it was a sort of cream colour)
It was very steep for a bit and then became more shallow to the point where it stopped.
The slide was sealed at the bottom and there was no way to climb back out and I was stuck in the dark.

DBD

I passed a slide yesterday while out for a walk and I thought of you. I even checked to make sure there was an opening at the bottom. Just thought you should know.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
I passed a slide yesterday while out for a walk and I thought of you. I even checked to make sure there was an opening at the bottom. Just thought you should know.
Thank you friend. Maybe tonight I will dream of an open slide. I hope your dreams are happy.
DBD

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and Your Own Ghost
silentsinger

silentsinger

Experienced
Mar 1, 2019
I keep having a lot of dreams about being in the company of people I have lost and miss. I always feel really sad when I wake up from them.
I did have a dream recently involving Freddie Mercury though : )

Reactions: Fallen bad23, Circles, Wolfjob_dayjob and 1 other person
Wolfjob_dayjob

Wolfjob_dayjob

Student
Oct 19, 2018
I had a dream last night I was being held by someone I loved and being told about prions. I said "those poor sheep", then went to bed. INSIDE my dream. It's not medical that I know of but I say I'm so tired in my sleep I was told by my last partner. Feeling so sleepy you dream of sleep...weird..

Reactions: silentsinger and Circles
Eeyore

Eeyore

Aug 4, 2018
I dream almost exclusively in nightmares, and usually they're hellish concoctions based on my fears and insecurities – I usually regard them as the body's way of telling me that something is wrong, however redundant it is by now. Every once in a while, though, these mishmashes of symbols will provide a humorous tale for others.

Lately I've been making people laugh with my tale of dying and going to hell only to find that the only available bathroom for me has a window right beside the toilet. This has created much speculation about subtle versions of hell tailored for individuals. Such as, am I able to go to the hell version of Walmart and pick up curtains? If I am, does that mean other people's hell is being Walmart clerks forever?

I'm sorry, though, that you got stuck in a slide. I get stuck in the dark, too.

Yes I have only nightmares too and lately I cry in dreams.

S

salvation

Yo
Mar 21, 2019
I always have lucid dreams

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob