• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Has anyone had dreams about the CTB method they intend to use? Or, suicide in general?

I dreamt I took my SN last night. Mainly because I was with some other random person who took it first. I was kind of consciously thinking though- this is not the way to do it! You haven't fasted or taken antiemetics. You haven't even taken that much! But, overall, I was fine with the decision. I guess that makes me feel like it is what I want ultimately.

But then, how disorganised it was started to trouble me and I started to make signs to say there was SN on the utensils I'd used. Then, I obviously waited to die but didn't. That felt disappointing and it's followed me through into today.

How about you? Have you had suicide themed dreams? How did they make you feel?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Adûnâi and Praestat_Mori
Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Arcanist
Sep 10, 2023
I dreamed two times in a row that I hung myself and one time that I jumped from a bridge. The first two suicide dreams made me feel nothing really but one where I jumped I felt panic.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Adûnâi, Forever Sleep, LoiteringClouds and 1 other person
J

j1nxxb0yjj4ke

Jun 26, 2023
I dreamt of jumping in front of a train and actually 'felt the pain'. (Even though there should be none, if executed correctly.)
I also 'died' in this dream. Just black nothingness

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, LoiteringClouds and Praestat_Mori
leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
A few times. I had one dream where I shot myself (I survived, though), a dream where I jumped off a bridge and a dream where I jumped off a train. I remember the train was most vivid, I remember getting thrown forward by the train upon impact, whereas I survived shooting myself and got up after it, and I woke up as I was falling from the bridge.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep and Praestat_Mori