• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

deleted

deleted

Wizard
Jul 31, 2020
I think I'm going crazy about it, it's already my second day that I'm dreaming about suicide, the first was me drinking sodium nitrite, the second shot with a gun, anyone else dreaming about it?

• Hugs
Reactions: JackieInTheBox
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
I had a dream I'd taken SN last night, my fingers were going blue and my heart beating fast. Woke up and my heart really was beating fast.

Reactions: deleted
MrBigSad

MrBigSad

Experienced
Sep 30, 2020
I dreamed of jumping off a cliff last night but it failed, just left me in immense pain.
L

I

Ijustwantpeace

Feb 21, 2020
All the time, but I never go through with it except in dreams where I feel its the only choice. Like if the police are after me or my chronic disease has gotten worse or something else.

Im guessing it has to do with the high inhibitions in our brain when it comes to suicide. Consciously we can fight it, but theres no fight when youre dreaming.

Many times ive died in my dreams and its horrible because its just a black void of consciousness since we arent actually dead.

Last edited: