• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

gayprince.exe

gayprince.exe

Mar 20, 2018
I just want to know how you guys want to go out.

Personally, I want to do what I call a triple shot. I would sit/stand in a chair with a noose around my neck, drinking an expensive bottle of pinot noir (because I deserve nice things and all of you do too) and down a whole bunch of pills. I'd take out a razor blade, sharpened and clean prior to putting the noose on my neck, and slit my wrists as deep as I can. Once I start to feel a lot calmer, I'd kick the chair from beneath me.

So basically, it's hanging, drug overdose and deep lacerations (blood loss). I mean, at least one of them has got to work. It's a vague plan and being the person I am, I would make meticulous measures for everything to be perfect.

However, I'm sticking around because I'm afraid of the effect it will have on my baby brother. He loves me and every time I go over to my mom's house, he literally runs to me. A few times, he's slipped and hit his head and chin but he would go back to running to me as if nothing happened. My mom tells me that he sits around and laments about my absence, asking my mom when the next time I'll be visiting.

Anyways, I was just curious as to what you guys would like to do. You don't have to be planning to leave soon to answer this question. I, personally, am not going to leave soon so it's fine if you're in the same boat as I am. Go ahead and comment~

Tiredman

Tiredman

Rest is best
Apr 30, 2018
Well if my N makes it through customs I'll probably be doing something similar. I want to tie a rope and noose to a thick horizontal tree branch, climb on top of it then drink my N so I pass out and hang myself to make sure I dont survive the n.

Reactions: ERASED and Cyanide
J

jethacan

Apr 17, 2018
That sounds like a horrible way to go haha. Probably just N for me since it's the most peaceful, painless way.

Reactions: Cyanide
Tiredman

Tiredman

Rest is best
Apr 30, 2018
I hopefully won't be awake for the hanging part

Malice1

Malice1

Experienced
Apr 6, 2018
My ideal way to go would be to die in my sleep from natural causes. I don't want to process that its about to happen. Unfortunately i will be aware of it when i drink my N for about 2 minutes before i pass out. If only i could just skip those two minutes and pass out immediately, but that wouldn't give me enough time to drink it down so theres really no way around it (unless N was injectable and its not).

Lucas

Lucas

May 26, 2018
Well if my N makes it through customs I'll probably be doing something similar. I want to tie a rope and noose to a thick horizontal tree branch, climb on top of it then drink my N so I pass out and hang myself to make sure I dont survive the n.

I wouldn't recommend it, because falling asleep is not instant so you probably would be too tired to stand, but not too tired to fall asleep yet. thus hanging yourself which then can cause panic and adrenaline to kick in, thus slowing down the sleeping process so you kinda defeat the whole purpose of N.

My ideal way to go would be to die in my sleep from natural causes. I don't want to process that its about to happen. Unfortunately i will be aware of it when i drink my N for about 2 minutes before i pass out. If only i could just skip those two minutes and pass out immediately, but that wouldn't give me enough time to drink it down so theres really no way around it (unless N was injectable and its not).

Yeah, that's the scary part, especially since I can imagine that N makes you feel pretty good before passing out, just like if you have ever taken any sleeping pills. So once you feel good, you might regret your decision.

J

jethacan

Apr 17, 2018

I completely agree with this. Ideally I don't want to be aware that I'm about to die.

skyofAuroras

skyofAuroras

Student
Apr 10, 2018
Ideally I would have N and I'd be able to take it and just fall asleep on my bed. For me the method wouldn't really matter much, as long as I'm in a place I'm comfortable (my bedroom). Unfortunately I would never be able to do that as I don't want any of my family members finding my body.

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018

Liquid N is injectable, but due to the amount of liquid, it would require using a butterfly syringe and IV bag. The average person wouldn't know how to do this.

N

Nate

May 11, 2018
A room by myself with air conditioning and internet. I'd drink N while in a comfortable position and watch something on tv, probably an animated scene with two lovers, on mute. Then I'd listen to a song. That way I can distract myself with thoughts of romance until I slip.

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
I already have the materials needed for a painless peaceful exit.

But honestly, it would be nice if I could go surrounded by the people I care about. It sucks that I'll have to do it alone in some hotel room.

It's not just the emotional comfort provided by being around other people as we make our final trip. Another reason is that I think having witnesses provides "legitimacy" to our actions. It's like a big "fuck you" to a culture that prohibits suicide.

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
I already have the materials needed for a painless peaceful exit.

But honestly, it would be nice if I could go surrounded by the people I care about. It sucks that I'll have to do it alone in some hotel room.

It's not just the emotional comfort provided by being around other people as we make our final trip. Another reason is that I think having witnesses provides "legitimacy" to our actions. It's like a big "fuck you" to a culture that prohibits suicide.

I don't want anyone around me while I do it. But, it would've been nice to have had the support of the people around me. Instead I got treated like a mental case and criminal. Oh well

Reactions: El Topo and Cyanide
Malice1

Malice1

Experienced
Apr 6, 2018
Liquid N is injectable, but due to the amount of liquid, it would require using a butterfly syringe and IV bag. The average person wouldn't know how to do this.
I read on 8ch that you'd pass out before the entire volume was injected which is why injecting N is not recommended.

Reactions: sif
El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
I read on 8ch that you'd pass out before the entire volume was injected which is why injecting N is not recommended.

That's if you were using a regular syringe. You would need a butterfly syringe and IV bag. Even after you pass out, the rest of the liquid will continue passing into your veins.

They use IV pentobarbital at Life Circle in Switerzland.

Last edited:
El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
I don't want anyone around me while I do it. But, it would've been nice to have had the support of the people around me. Instead I got treated like a mental case and criminal. Oh well

Yeah, that's what I was getting at. I don't necessarily want anyone around me either and would ideally like to do it out in nature, but it would be nice to just have the freedom to be open and honest about it, rather than hiding and protecting ourselves like criminals.

Malice1

Malice1

Experienced
Apr 6, 2018
Tha'ts if you were using a regular syringe. You would need a butterfly syringe and IV bag. Even after you pass out, the rest of the liquid will continue passing into your veins.

They use IV pentobarbital at Life Circle in Switerzland.
Ah right that makes sense. Wow thats awesome. Would be nice if we could use that syringe but putting it together and using it sounds complicated as you said. Guess were stuck with oral ingestion.

Reactions: anna
dhk96

dhk96

May 8, 2018
Ideally, I'd just like to magically disappear from existence when I want to without having to worry about or fear the process (as I would from trying to obtain N as a method and being conscious while dying). I'd like to be in my house, in my room, as I don't feel comfortable anywhere else. Home, or my room, is like my sanctuary--except when I'm thinking about reality and don't want to go home to face my parents. Not that we have a bad relationship but on rare occasions, they bring up college and life after graduation (very, very briefly) and I feel like I'm suffocating during those times. I wouldn't have anywhere else to go anyway.

Realistically, I'd like to CTB using N in my room but I don't want to affect the value of the house or traumatize my parents/grandpa further. So it would make more sense to order N to my PO box in college and CTB in my dorm room.

Imaginos

Imaginos

Full-time layabout
Apr 7, 2018
Ideally, I'd just like to magically disappear from existence when I want to without having to worry about or fear the process (as I would from trying to obtain N as a method and being conscious while dying).

Yep, same here. I can especially relate with your N comment. Even the easiest & most painless of methods, regardless of how easy or difficult their acquisition, are beyond me. Personally, I'd just like to go to sleep one night and have someone press the off switch on me. Then somewhere in that blackness of slumber I'd slip off into another, deeper kind (love that Rust line). Painlessly with no fear or worry. Alas, if only such things were possible. Sleep apnea, maybe? I don't have it, but I guess I'm just curious.

Although, a not so insignificant part of me wishes I had the strength to face death head on. Nothing epitomizes this more than the scene I linked with this post. I can't help, but feel enormous envy at having such brazen resolve even if, admittedly, it's just a fictional character. However, there are thousands of others out there that follow the same path and I feel ashamed at my own weakness that I can't join them. What kind of creature am I......a pathetic one.

Last edited:
Reactions: dhk96
Imaginos

Imaginos

Full-time layabout
Apr 7, 2018
Just thought I'd also post this to share a morbid laugh for those who don't know about it. Now, if only I could order one from Amazon.....

Suicide Helmet:
My brother-in-law shadowed a coroner for a few weeks who showed him this strange contraption from a case 40+ years old. Apparently a young man constructed a suicide helmet that fired eight shotgun shells into his head simultaneously.

Source: https://imgur.com/a/Z5mEB

maktubler

maktubler

May 22, 2018
I would be in a cold room under a thick warm blanket with my friends and family around me. Everyone with mixed feelings of joy and relief and a little sadness about my choice. I would have N in an IV format while Chopin or some other piano classical plays in the background. I would be smoking a joint while the N goes in to make me chill out. Laughing about something funny someone said as I feel myself slipping away.

Reactions: Lotharius and anna
I

InAust.

May 9, 2018
If things go well tomorrow then over the next few days ... it'll happen...

I want to have a nice calm peaceful day and good meal and I'll go for a drive alone... calm... may leave in the night... Nothing like a calm peaceful last day on this earth.

Go to a nice location, say a few words and perform the act.... hope whatever is on the other side is better than what's here.

Reactions: anna
U

(unspecified)

Jun 8, 2018
i'd like to go in a way that is both painless and leaves no corpse. i really hate having a body, and leaving behind a bloated, fleshy cadaver is really uncomfortable for me. ideally, it would be like i had never existed.

Reactions: anna and Tiburcio
T

Tiburcio

i'd like to go in a way that is both painless and leaves no corpse. i really hate having a body, and leaving behind a bloated, fleshy cadaver is really uncomfortable for me. ideally, it would be like i had never existed.

I understand you, the idea of you will rot after committing suicide is gross. I hate thinking how my body will be destroyed in this way.

dhk96

dhk96

May 8, 2018
However, there are thousands of others out there that follow the same path and I feel ashamed at my own weakness that I can't join them. What kind of creature am I......a pathetic one.

Don't blame yourself. Living and dying are both very difficult to do. Like you said, there are thousands of people out there who have successfully attempted. But there are just as many that have a hard time overriding their survival instinct and live on, regardless of whether they continue to suffer or get better. You're strong enough for simply having existed, as your choice to live or go in the end will both be admirable feats.

Lastdays

Lastdays

Not so clever girl
Jun 8, 2018
I wish I could go while committing a meaningful political act.

M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
A dark room with a faint glimpse of the moonlight coming from the window, some good music I haven't decided on yet playing, and myself wearing a gothic lolita outfit. Maybe some good wine, too. As for the method? It depends. I would like the carbon monoxide method, since it is less gruesome, but hanging is the most reliable method I have accessible for me.

Reactions: gayprince.exe