soverytired

soverytired

can't **** with the physical world
Jan 5, 2021
I'm planning to ctb in a year or so, because even though i tried as hard as i could i just don't find anything enjoyable anymore. I've always wanted to learn how to draw and while i know that it won't make me feel better i will try to practice it just out of spite. Wish me luck ^^

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ClownMe, AtMostOkay, Voi and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best with that. I do not find anything enjoyable, there is nothing I am really interested in. I just do things to pass the time.

• Love
Reactions: soverytired
soverytired

soverytired

Jan 5, 2021
I wish you the best with that. I do not find anything enjoyable, there is nothing I am really interested in. I just do things to pass the time.
It's the same for me, but since i feel bad anyways i might as well struggle with something for once.

Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
I love drawing. I wish I could have been a professional artist, but I'd need more practice and to practice more I'd need more energy.

If you need help or otherwise want to talk about drawing, you can send me a chat message.

• Love
MeltedJello

MeltedJello

My brain is a liquid mess.
Aug 18, 2021
I wish I could draw too, but I don't have enough patience and motivation to learn.

Wishing you the best on your drawings. Maybe with time, you could get really good at it :)

• Hugs
4eyebiped

4eyebiped

Mage
Dec 28, 2019
Definitely go for it. Maybe it will spark something in you and you manage to find some joy in it, or at least pass time. Just keeping yourself busy will help to alleviate some pain and negative thoughts. There are plenty of YouTube channels to teach and assist if you need them, along with various websites. Also, don't remotely worry about how good or bad your work may be, that is irrelevant. Feel free to share anything you create that you are happy with.

• Love
soverytired

soverytired

Jan 5, 2021
Definitely go for it. Maybe it will spark something in you and you manage to find some joy in it, or at least pass time. Just keeping yourself busy will help to alleviate some pain and negative thoughts. There are plenty of YouTube channels to teach and assist if you need them, along with various websites. Also, don't remotely worry about how good or bad your work may be, that is irrelevant. Feel free to share anything you create that you are happy with.
I've actually went through a lot of tutorials over the past few years and the best thing that i've found is this 2015 course that i pirated some time ago. I've went through like 2 hours of it in August and it felt like a professional in-class drawing course (or at least how i imagine one would look like). Youtube videos seem to be good but only for very specific things once i would pick up the basics. I haven't done a single thing about it since i started this thread/topic but i'm going to do it for one hour now, go to sleep and pick it up again tomorrow. I will post something that i made here on uhhh 11.01.2022

Reactions: 4eyebiped