• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

septembersunrose

Apr 19, 2018
It's time. I don't want to fck it up. Can I add something to make this work, or do I use plan B?
I have about 25 mg of Xanax (100 or so pills). 500 mg Dramamine. Hard liquor (40%, but I could get 72%).
I can add Cataflam, OTC stuff (Hungary)...
I try to get opiates, but it's a long shot.
(I live next to a train station but would prefer to not traumatize the operators)

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
Your method has a very low chance of working. Only the Xanax and hard liquor are worth taking. But with only those 2 substances, you will need a huge amount of alcohol and Xanax.

If you can get opiates, you will have a much better chance.

Insomniac

Insomniac

š¯”„ š¯”² š¯”± š¯”¦ š¯”° š¯”Ŗ
May 21, 2021
You should know first that hard liquor intoxication can make you go blind... it's something that a lot of people don't know is you can go blind from alcohol overdose
anyway I'm really sorry you're in this situation. Life is trash. If I were you I'd just numb myself with the 72% liquor and xanax and wait for a better method like SN or N or full suspension hanging.
you will need a huge amount of alcohol and Xanax
Not really. For example 300ml of 96% liquor is enough (if they can manage to drink that much of 96%.). Probably 1L of 72% in a short period of time is 100% lethal. And if you add xanax to that.

But still, I wouldn't take the risk of going blind from liquor overdose.

Last edited:
Reactions: damaged_soul
27clubBRIAN

27clubBRIAN

im a mk ultra victim
Jul 27, 2022
You should know first that hard liquor intoxication can make you go blind... it's something that a lot of people don't know is you can go blind from alcohol overdose
anyway I'm really sorry you're in this situation. Life is trash. If I were you I'd just numb myself with the 72% liquor and xanax and wait for a better method like SN or N or full suspension hanging.

Not really. For example 300ml of 96% liquor is enough (if they can manage to drink that much of 96%.). Probably 1L of 72% in a short period of time is 100% lethal. And if you add xanax to that.

But still, I wouldn't take the risk of going blind from liquor overdose.
Yeah I feel like if this method worked that you'd hear about it more. I mean it seems most people that die of alcohol poisoning end up choking on vomit

Reactions: damaged_soul
Efilismislife

Efilismislife

Psychopath family tortured me
May 25, 2021
Yeah I feel like if this method worked that you'd hear about it more. I mean it seems most people that die of alcohol poisoning end up choking on vomit
Antiemetic?