A

Azizw126

Oct 29, 2019
Hello everyone,
In the last four years i have been struggling with fatigue and exhaustion all the time specifically when I wake up, i stay in bed for at least one hour until i get little energy to get up. The thing is my tiredness has become much much worse this year. I'm not able to work, enjoying outdoor activities. I barely go out of my house,it's horrible situation. I tried multivitamins, supplements and eating healthy but nothing worked out and the antidepressants make my situation more difficult. My mental pain is definitely making me suicidal but being worn out all the time one more reason to contemplating ctb.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei, Final Escape and mediocre
ThingWithFeathers

ThingWithFeathers

Student
Sep 23, 2019
Sorry to know you are going through this. Have you spoken to your doctor about chronic fatigue syndrome? What does the doctor tell you, is it only depression? Is there any family history? Did something trigger this? Did you have any flu or viral illness before this? The more we don't exercise the easier we get tired. I hope you feel better my friend.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: protonic76, Sensei and mediocre
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I'm with @ThingWithFeathers . Chronic Fatigue. I was diagnosed. They rule out everything prior.

Also Sleep Apnea could be causing it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei, mediocre and Hunter100
A

Azizw126

Oct 29, 2019
Thank you all for your replies. The doctor said it's just because of your depression and anxiety and lack of sleep. I sleep 7 to 8 hours every night i don't understand how i have lack of sleep. I'm almost certain I have chronic fatigue syndrome.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei and mediocre
M

Moose

Dec 25, 2019
Could be sleep apnea, my doctor said its cause of my depression and anxiety too, till i seen a sleep doctor.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei and mediocre
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
Some things you should consider getting tested for: sleep apnea, hypothyroidism, low vitamin D.

All of those will cause extreme exhaustion as well as depression. I felt like you, and I suffered from all three. It's very hard to live with and frustrating.

My levels are all good at the moment except for my Vit D, which is chronically deficient. I'm still depressed, but the exhaustion part improved a lot when those issues got addressed.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei, Azizw126 and mediocre
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
I feel fatigued 24/7 I'm pretty sure it's nuerological I have many other symptoms.
it's absolute hell so I know how you feel. Can't stand up for long periods anymore.
I've also tried multiple medications and vitamins. Nothing works.
I really feel for you.
:heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sensei and Jean4
A

Azizw126

Oct 29, 2019
I feel fatigued 24/7 I'm pretty sure it's nuerological I have many other symptoms.
it's absolute hell so I know how you feel. Can't stand up for long periods anymore.
I've also tried multiple medications and vitamins. Nothing works.
I really feel for you.
:heart:
❤️