• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
This is a great interview and it shows that Dr. Kevorkian even went to great lengths to prove that the patient truly wishes to die. Even the patient's family supported the patient's decision. He even went the extra mile and advised against the family from being present to protect the family from liability. However, due to state law and the masses, the state and legal system among other pro-lifists still find Dr. Kevorkian's actions reprehensible and immoral. If anything, I believe society is wrong and I fully agree with Dr. Kevorkian in the legalization of the right to die (or right of self determination as he calls it).

Last edited:
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
This is a great interview and it shows that Dr. Kevorkian even went to great lengths to prove that the patient truly wishes to die. Even the patient's family supported the patient's decision. He even went the extra mile and advised against the family from being present to protect the family from liability. However, due to state law and the masses, the state and legal system among other pro-lifists still find Dr. Kevorkian's actions reprehensive and immoral. If anything, I believe society is wrong and I fully agree with Dr. Kevorkian in the legalization of the right to die (or right of self determination as he calls it).
Me too

Dude's a legend, one of the greatest men to ever live.

Last edited:
Reactions: _Kaira_
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
Posted this quote yesterday on another thread, but damn, Kevorkian was ahead of his time.

"When your conscience says law is immoral, don't follow it."

It's a shame that despite the passage of many years since the days of Kevorkian or Final Exit being a New York Times bestseller, that the law in many countries and the social stigma around right to die has remained a stagnant and impenetrable Wall of Jericho that no one is willing to tear down.

Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
I was expecting to feel vitriolic hate while reading the comments on the video, but to my surprise, not a single one is condemning this case or the doctor involved. There's real empathy in most of them.

guess something is starting to change on people's minds about this issue, hopefully this continues and future generations won't have to ctb in secret while suffering alone.

A

Albert

Nov 19, 2020
What bothers me is why fu**ing people have a problem with someone choosing to die. Are we not a country based on freedom where you can kill yourself via Big Macs and extra large sodas (pop for those of you in certain parts of the country)? To me this is a restriction of our right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, which may for some be in death. What the hell do pro-lifers and other as*holes get for keeping us alive? What purpose do they think they're serving? They sell a false promise that life is sacred and something to be thankful for. I'll be thankful for when you stay the fu*k out of my business.

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
They put Dr. Kervorkian in prison for assisting in suicide .And i agree that he was a hero. I would hire him or someone like him to help me commit suicide.
but they made that a crime to assist people. And this is what makes suicide a million times harder than it would be. And they demonize people like him.

They demonize people like us too calling us monsters and a death cult. All we want is a choice to be able to escape our suffering or torture in the future (in my case). We are just people who are suffering. He wasn't a monster or a killer as many are taught to believe.
He is a hero