• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

Fuko1

Jun 27, 2024
After researching the method, I have doubts that I hope you can clarify for me. Are the symptoms it will produce very painful once ingested? Will benzos help a lot with SI? Will it take long to lose consciousness? Thanks for your opinions.

Themogger

Themogger

Psuedo Genius
Jul 23, 2024
If the procedure is followed correctly, the worse thing that could happen in terms of pain is vomiting. Which I think every human has experience and isn't that bad. I dunno bout SI and the rest but this method seems to have a lotta good testimonies 👍

SleepingBliss

SleepingBliss

I wanna Miku-mit suicide ❤️
Jul 3, 2024
The goal of benzos is to knock you out before any symptoms other than that the ones I've heard of are shortness of breath and very hard beating heart I think you can also feel nauseous but I'm not sure that might just be anxiety or lack of oxygen but without oxygen you will pass out within 15-20 minutes

Reactions: undecided