• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

anna

anna

downfall
Mar 18, 2018
Hello, my method chosen in principle, is nembutal.But I have doubts about whether I can take it correctly.First doubt: is it enough with just one bottle or you have to drink 2 bottles to be 100% effective?
Second doubt: I am very bad for bad tastes and I have gagging easily. I have read that the taste is very bad and this worries me a lot, because I think that even with anti-emetic I could throw it up. Any advice?
Regarding the CO, it is my second option. But I had thought of doing it with a camping gas cylinder (it is less striking than the smoke of the coals). There are several doubts or possible problems:
1- Will one bottle be enough in a small space?
2 - the way to generate CO with this method, would be igniting the flame and leave it on until all the gas is consumed, while I am inside the room ?.
And 3-I live alone, but in a building with neighbors and I do not know if this is for sure (I do not want anyone to get hurt). I do not have a car and I live in a city. So the time of the campaign is a little complicated. It occurs to me, that maybe, I could install the store inside my room and seal it well.
Advice on all this? Thank you

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
anna

anna

downfall
Mar 18, 2018
Nobody knows?...

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Struggle Street

Struggle Street

Apr 4, 2018
I have read a bit on Nembutal, but not enough to give any advice.. sorry goodluck x

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Aity4883 and anna
ChizuruN

ChizuruN

Failure at Living, Failure at Dying
Mar 20, 2018
If you really want method advice, I'd advise going to 8chan. There's quite a wealth of information over there. Granted, just as with anywhere else, don't take everything you see as fact, make sure to do your own research.

Reactions: Pineapplecrown, Mari, Struggle Street and 1 other person
anna

anna

downfall
Mar 18, 2018
[QUOTE = "ChizuruN, publicación: 465, miembro: 64"] Si realmente quieres consejos sobre métodos, te aconsejo que vayas a 8chan. Hay una gran cantidad de información allí. De acuerdo, al igual que en cualquier otro lugar, no tome todo lo que vea como un hecho, asegúrese de hacer su propia investigación. [/ QUOTE]
Gracias, encontré mucha información sobre nembutal y monóxido de carbono con barbacoas. Pero no con camping gas. De todos modos, preguntaré allí mis dudas sobre estos dos métodos.

K

Kfoe!12

the grind
Mar 21, 2018
Afraid of 1 bottle of N isn't enough? Ritalin, an anti-seizure medicine also commonly misused for recreational use, so i wouldn't expect it to be hard to get your hands on it.
(password: cbtalk)
Here is a great instructional video made from the founder of the peaceful pill handbook + Exit International on how to proceed (pay close attention).
This is a cheaper alternative, and be sure your Nembutal is pure, no need for testing if you got it from A thought.
The lethal dosage for N is 6 gram (one bottle from A is 6.125 gram) so technically one bottle would be enough, but there are some rare cases of the N not being pure enough, so buying two bottles would be more than enough and would be a waste of money, so ritalin is a great work-around for it.
Afraid of throwing up? Mix it with orange juice as well.
Also, im attaching a PDF file showing you how to calculate a lethal dosage of CO depending on your room size.
Happy planning.

Attachments

• calc ppm.pdf
    92.5 KB · Views: 30
Reactions: therhydler, lastsummer, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 5 others
A

Aity4883

Mar 28, 2018
Afraid of 1 bottle of N isn't enough? Ritalin, an anti-seizure medicine also commonly misused for recreational use, so i wouldn't expect it to be hard to get your hands on it.
(password: cbtalk)
Here is a great instructional video made from the founder of the peaceful pill handbook + Exit International on how to proceed (pay close attention).
This is a cheaper alternative, and be sure your Nembutal is pure, no need for testing if you got it from A thought.
The lethal dosage for N is 6 gram (one bottle from A is 6.125 gram) so technically one bottle would be enough, but there are some rare cases of the N not being pure enough, so buying two bottles would be more than enough and would be a waste of money, so ritalin is a great work-around for it.
Afraid of throwing up? Mix it with orange juice as well.
Also, im attaching a PDF file showing you how to calculate a lethal dosage of CO depending on your room size.
Happy planning.

Just wanted to say good job. Really high quality post. I can respect that...

Reactions: therhydler
Safira

Safira

An empty soul isolated and fuelled by desperation
Apr 3, 2018
Just wanted to say good job. Really high quality post. I can respect that...

Read my mind, i appreciate the effort that went into making that post Mad. Thank you. I may not click/use it but it'll bring some peace to another's restless mind, and that's what counts.

Reactions: therhydler, Elaina and Aity4883
K

Kfoe!12

the grind
Mar 21, 2018
Something i would love to add as well, dont use some sweet orange juice, buy that really bitter juice; bitterness works well as an anti-emetic, ive heard of dark chocolate working really well as well.

Reactions: therhydler, SexualChocolate, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
123asdr123

123asdr123

Mar 17, 2018
I would only attempt with two bottles. I think you would need more than one capsule of carbon idk waht you mean though. Dont leave a warning cuz youll be found and prevented. i saw a crime photo of a guy who used a snorkel mask duct taped to face with nitrogen or c in a tank in bed. did not have hands folded neatly like he was calm. I think there is some panic involved. Have to be sure you will not get brain damaged survive and not be able to reattempt

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and anna
anna

anna

downfall
Mar 18, 2018
[QUOTE = "Loco, publicación: 472, miembro: 73"] ¿Miedo de 1 botella de N no es suficiente? El Ritalin, un medicamento anticonvulsivo también comúnmente se usa indebidamente para uso recreativo, por lo que no esperaría que fuera difícil tenerlo en tus manos.
[MEDIA = vimeo] 240970493 [/ MEDIA] (contraseña: cbtalk)
Aquí hay un gran video instructivo hecho por el fundador del pacífico manual de píldoras + Exit International sobre cómo proceder (prestar mucha atención).
Esta es una alternativa más barata, y asegúrese de que su Nembutal sea puro, sin necesidad de pruebas si lo obtuvo de un pensamiento.
La dosis letal para N es 6 gramos (una botella de A es 6.125 gramos) por lo que técnicamente una botella sería suficiente, pero hay algunos casos raros de que la N no sea lo suficientemente pura, por lo que comprar dos botellas sería más que suficiente y lo haría ser una pérdida de dinero, por lo que el ritalin es una gran solución para ello.
¿Miedo de vomitar? Mezclar con jugo de naranja también.
Además, estoy adjuntando un archivo PDF que le muestra cómo calcular una dosis letal de CO, dependiendo del tamaño de su habitación.
Feliz planificación. [/ QUOTE]
Muchas gracias por la información
He estado leyendo todos los mensajes sobre nembutal en 8chan. Ha habido algunos casos en los que una botella no ha sido suficiente y no quiero arriesgarme. Y no puedo beber dos botellas sin vomitar.
¿Sabes si A vende Ritalin? No conozco ningún proveedor confiable. ¿La dosis de Ritalin sería la misma que la de Nembutal?
También he leído mucho sobre el CO, pero todos hablan sobre el carbón. Mi intención sería hacerlo con una bomba de gas para acampar y aún no he encontrado información al respecto.

K

Kfoe!12

the grind
Mar 21, 2018
UPDATE: I mixed up rilatin with dilantin, would appreciate it if any mods could change my comment before somebody seriously screws up.

Reactions: therhydler, Elaina, Mari and 1 other person
ChizuruN

ChizuruN

Mar 20, 2018
UPDATE: I mixed up rilatin with dilantin, would appreciate it if any mods could change my comment before somebody seriously screws up.
You can edit your post by clicking "tools"

Reactions: therhydler and LetRavensGather
K

Kfoe!12

the grind
Mar 21, 2018
You can edit your post by clicking "tools"
In the rules it says "-Can I edit / delete my posts and threads?
You have 6 hours after posting to edit / delete the content.
If you really need something deleted after that period, you can ask a Mod to remove it."
so it seems like I'm out of luck.

ChizuruN

ChizuruN

Mar 20, 2018
In the rules it says "-Can I edit / delete my posts and threads?
You have 6 hours after posting to edit / delete the content.
If you really need something deleted after that period, you can ask a Mod to remove it."
so it seems like I'm out of luck.
Oh man, I actually didn't realize that you can't edit after 6 hours.
My bad.

J

Janica333

Dec 5, 2018
Hello, my method chosen in principle, is nembutal.But I have doubts about whether I can take it correctly.First doubt: is it enough with just one bottle or you have to drink 2 bottles to be 100% effective?
Second doubt: I am very bad for bad tastes and I have gagging easily. I have read that the taste is very bad and this worries me a lot, because I think that even with anti-emetic I could throw it up. Any advice?
Regarding the CO, it is my second option. But I had thought of doing it with a camping gas cylinder (it is less striking than the smoke of the coals). There are several doubts or possible problems:
1- Will one bottle be enough in a small space?
2 - the way to generate CO with this method, would be igniting the flame and leave it on until all the gas is consumed, while I am inside the room ?.
And 3-I live alone, but in a building with neighbors and I do not know if this is for sure (I do not want anyone to get hurt). I do not have a car and I live in a city. So the time of the campaign is a little complicated. It occurs to me, that maybe, I could install the store inside my room and seal it well.
Advice on all this? Thank you

With CO you need to have CO meter to know how much CO there is. There is info in CO megathread.

Reactions: sif