F

flyaway2

Nov 12, 2020
Im a college prof, consultant, etc. In the next 5 minutes, I'll be conducting a class online- thanks to covid. We maintain double identies...., aha. What would my students think if their favourite prof is in a suicide group, collecting apple seeds to ctb in Feb? That their good old in charge prof is an ordinary alcoholic, finds no meaning in existence yet all his life is dedicated to help them find meaning? Im i a fraud, fucked up, mad, etc. Somebody will say: i know best. Nobody does. Sad reality. Or maybe i think i know whats best for others, and not me? The irony is people seeking you out for guidance, yet you know life sucks. Keep your comments coming. Im off to class to show them kids how the world works. Will be back in 2 hours after the class. Free free to comment

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Hopeindeath!, Moon Flower, GravityUtilizer and 3 others
hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

<3 Message me to trade music <3
Nov 14, 2020
Oh wowzers...
This just goes to show we never really know people at all and anyone can be hurting a real reminder for us to treat everyone nice.
Remined me of people in my college I see and wondered if they were upset but never reached out.

Reactions: sadworld
ohhgeeitsme

ohhgeeitsme

Wizard
Feb 5, 2020
finds no meaning in existence yet all his life is dedicated to help them find meaning?
Honestly, I think that just makes you a good person. You may be miserable, but you're still trying to help others to not be. I think a lot of us, not just the ones in this community, often feel like frauds in some way. We all have our secrets, parts of ourselves we never allow others to see.. afraid our cover will be blown. I personally wouldn't be shocked if I learned a college professor was suicidal, but that's just me. I hope something changes for you. I know those are just empty words, but you never know...

• Love
Reactions: Hopeindeath!, Dizzylady80, sadworld and 2 others
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
This is like the old imposter syndrome I think (or fake it till you make it as someone once said).
I'm sorry for your troubles brother, I think many people wear this 'mask' to keep themselves and others 'safe.'
Somewhat ironically no one respects individual choices anymore, they always have to have an opinion even if it's nothing to do with them.
If you're a depressed alcoholic who feels he's beyond help but your a kind person then this is your right brother and I'm sending you love man, love and freedom to live by your choices and may the light shine on you.
Respect brother.
DBD

Reactions: Hopeindeath!, sadworld and KuriGohan&Kamehameha
F

flyaway2

Nov 12, 2020
Class dismissed. Went well. When drunk, very motivational to my students. I challenged them to be bold, fuck the wpirld, etc. If only they knew the prof was high! But it works. They believe me. It was them in the class, talking openly with confidence and drive. Will feed them the same dose tommorrow, who knows, maybe it works. Just made confident human beings who believe in themselves. It always works. There's beauty in turning that shy obese girl or boy unsure of himself into an individual who believes in themselves. ....., As for me, I'm done. I made my choice. My decision. My past is my present. I made wrong choices, knew where they were leading to, so I accept the consequences. BAD RELATIONSHIPS WILL RUIN YOUR LIFE. The only lesson I learned in life.
Oh wowzers...
This just goes to show we never really know people at all and anyone can be hurting a real reminder for us to treat everyone nice.
Remined me of people in my college I see and wondered if they were upset but never reached out.
I'm not hurting. Really. I'm...., accept the consequences of my life choices. Simple

• Hugs
Reactions: GravityUtilizer and sadworld
GravityUtilizer

GravityUtilizer

Born to lose
May 22, 2020
Interesting story. Nothing can motivate me like booze either. Tbh the main reason I wouldn't mind working again would be to have more money for booze. But then I'd probably fuck up the job. Anyway sorry for what's brought you here, thanks for sharing.

F

flyaway2

Nov 12, 2020
Interesting story. Nothing can motivate me like booze either. Tbh the main reason I wouldn't mind working again would be to have more money for booze. But then I'd probably fuck up the job. Anyway sorry for what's brought you here, thanks for sharing.
This discernment is .....

A

Arthaniel

Oct 20, 2020
Everyone has two faces, one for people and the other only for themselves. only we know the whole truth about ourselves and this is the handicap of our species. How do you know if any of your students, the one you least suspect of it, doesn't have an account here either?
Im a college prof, consultant, etc. In the next 5 minutes, I'll be conducting a class online- thanks to covid. We maintain double identies...., aha. What would my students think if their favourite prof is in a suicide group, collecting apple seeds to ctb in Feb? That their good old in charge prof is an ordinary alcoholic, finds no meaning in existence yet all his life is dedicated to help them find meaning? Im i a fraud, fucked up, mad, etc. Somebody will say: i know best. Nobody does. Sad reality. Or maybe i think i know whats best for others, and not me? The irony is people seeking you out for guidance, yet you know life sucks. Keep your comments coming. Im off to class to show them kids how the world works. Will be back in 2 hours after the class. Free free to comment
Everyone has two faces, one for people and the other only for themselves. only we know the whole truth about ourselves and this is the handicap of our species. How do you know if any of your students, the one you least suspect of it, doesn't have an account here either?