Status
Not open for further replies.
freedompass

freedompass

Warlock
Jan 27, 2021
Not sure if I'm allowed to speak here. This thread reeks of inceldom, I'm sorry. What a depressingly retrogressive and reactionary view you seem to have of gender roles and heterosexual relationships. The original post doesn't make sense. Let's all go back to the 50's right? Make sure all insults are rigidly gendered. And hold out for a virgin most pure. This is 20 minutes of my life I can't get back. No offence intended I wish you all well.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Skathon, FrozenMango, Girl-shaped Wound and 8 others
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
Both women and men can choose their partners on whatever basis they wish and nobody owes you a fuck. People who obsess over "status" will seek a higher status partner, people who prioritise intelligence will find an intelligent partner, people with a sense of humour will gravitate towards people who make them laugh, people who prefer not to go out with assholes will avoid assholes - women can choose their partners just like you can and talking of "double standards" just because some women don't like "losers" as partners is to ignore all the disqualifying superficial criteria applied to women since time immemorial, you're talking shit imo.
Yeah but can you actually disprove that women aren't typically qualifiable for the 'loser' category, but men are? Just as women can be sluts but men can't, men can be losers but women can't (speaking on broad social perception terms, because of course a man can be sexually frantic or a woman unsatisfied with her achievements).

Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
Yeah but can you actually disprove that women aren't typically qualifiable for the 'loser' category, but men are? Just as women can be sluts but men can't, men can be losers but women can't (speaking on broad social perception terms, because of course a man can be sexually frantic or a woman unsatisfied with her achievements).
The point is, so what? What is the argument here in this dipshit smorgasbord of a thread? Is it that feminism has made it bad for all men, as expressed in the title? Is it that it's unfair on men that they can't be outwardly chauvinistic dickheads without the risk of attracting opprobrium, as also expressed in this thread? Is it that being a man these days is essentially to be persecuted, as also expressed in this thread? Or is it simply because you can call women numerous gender-based insults but it's more common for a man to be called a "loser", that most heinous of insults? Because honestly, there is no coherent point being made in any of this steady stream of whiny horseshit, it's just yet another thread of assholes bleating about how unfair it is that women can choose their partners according to any chosen criteria and how this is fundamentally persecutive. Rank bullshit, all of it.
Not sure if I'm allowed to speak here. This thread reeks of inceldom, I'm sorry. What a depressingly retrogressive and reactionary view you seem to have of gender roles and heterosexual relationships. The original post doesn't make sense. Let's all go back to the 50's right? Make sure all insults are rigidly gendered. And hold out for a virgin most pure. This is 20 minutes of my life I can't get back. No offence intended I wish you all well.
Of course you're allowed to speak here. Free Speech innit!!!! I also wouldn't apologise for causing offence here, it's not like your post is anywhere near the most obnoxious contribution here.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Skathon, Girl-shaped Wound, odradek and 3 others
freedompass

freedompass

Warlock
Jan 27, 2021
Of course you're allowed to speak here. Free Speech innit!!!! I also wouldn't apologise for causing offence here, it's not like your post is anywhere near the most obnoxious contribution here.
Lol I felt like I had been unknowingly transported to a whole other website, one I could never belong to or dare to post on. I suppose the 'sister' site still exists does it, the incel one? Repellent though I find the ideology I feel bad for these guys honestly.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Skathon, Girl-shaped Wound and Suicidebydeath
𖣴 nadia 𖣴

𖣴 nadia 𖣴

...member...
Dec 15, 2021
i would wager money on that is why male suicide rates be so morbidly depressingly high, but again bro nobody gives a fuck, i feel for women too they must have there own struggles, but men are often silenced
Predictably, like the other incels on this site, while doing your 'research' you conveniently missed out the fact that, globally, women attempt suicide at a disproportionately higher rate than men - the difference in death rate only exists because women more often use less violent/lethal methods like OD which usually fail. Also, women are more likely to end up as single parents, this responsibility can act as a suicide deterrent even if their lives are shittier than their male counterparts.

Some reasons for this big gap in suicide attempts is that women are *more likely* to be raped, denied abortions even after rape, stalked, abducted, sex trafficked, forced into child marriages, forced into arranged marriages, forced to undergo female genital mutilation, be denied an education and financial independence in some countries, be victims of childhood sexual abuse, be forced to prostitute themselves to get jobs (e.g. jeans factories in Lesotho), and to this day, witch-hunting is still used to torture women in certain continents.

You're implying that women have their own struggles, but being 'silenced' is something that mostly affects men- but all the women and girls going through the issues that I mentioned, are silenced too, it's not a uniquely male problem. This is why feminism is a thing, it advocates change for the women and girls who are being silenced. There are bad actors in all movements, so what is your point.

they have created these double standards in society, men are often ignored or invalidated told to man up
Who has created double standards? It's very biblical of you to blame everything on women but 'man up' is something that is usually said by men - it's the one aspect of toxic masculinity and patriarchal thinking that affects men, and actually, feminists and many women in general are pretty vocal against it because it has a big impact on mental health. But sure, carry on cherry picking facts and examples to create your narrative of victimisation at the hands of women.

Last edited:
Reactions: Skathon, Mixo, FrozenMango and 10 others
freedompass

freedompass

Warlock
Jan 27, 2021
Predictably, like the other incels on this site, while doing your 'research' you conveniently missed out the fact that, globally, women attempt suicide at a disproportionately higher rate than men - the difference in death rate only exists because women more often use less violent/lethal methods like OD which usually fail. Also, women are more likely to end up as single parents, this responsibility can act as a suicide deterrent even if their lives are shittier than their male counterparts.

Some reasons for this big gap in suicide attempts is that women are *more likely* to be raped, denied abortions even after rape, stalked, abducted, sex trafficked, forced into child marriages, forced into arranged marriages, forced to undergo female genital mutilation, be denied an education and financial independence in some countries, be victims of childhood sexual abuse, be forced to prostitute themselves to get jobs (e.g. jeans factories in Lesotho), and to this day, witch-hunting is still used to torture women in certain continents.

You're implying that women have their own struggles, but being 'silenced' is something that mostly affects men- but all the women and girls going through the issues that I mentioned, are silenced too, it's not a uniquely male problem. This is why feminism is a thing, it advocates change for the women and girls who are being silenced. There are bad actors in all movements, so what is your point.

Who has created double standards? It's very biblical of you to blame everything on women but 'man up' is something that is usually said by men - it's the one aspect of toxic masculinity and patriarchal thinking that affects men, and actually, feminists and many women in general are pretty vocal against it because it has a big impact on mental health. But sure, carry on cherry picking facts and examples to create your narrative of victimisation at the hands of women.
Could not agree more.

As a matter of interest, to any self identified incels here, as women are the more privileged gender according to you, would you like to swap?

Reactions: avoid_slow_death, Un-, Suicidebydeath and 1 other person
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I already pointed out that there is no realistic scenario where a man is going at it with a woman and then starts thinking "this chick is a loser" and gets turned off as a result. I also just realized that the author (a female) probably didn't even understand how improbable it is that a man would kind of want to have sex with someone and then get turned off by that someone's "loserness".

Men are expected to be more successful career/money wise, kind of like women are expected to be more virtuous and less sexually adventurous, hint hint. That is, if i have to think of an example that doesn't apply to the opposite sex in a similar manner.
Why does that even matter whether or not someone can feel regret mid-coitus? You don't have a point. You seem to be taking it personally. Also, loser could mean anything, I'd call someone a loser if they were scummy, low-life, a cheat or an asshole. It's not a gender-specific insult at all.

Expecting all women to be virtuous virgins is just as shallow as expecting all men to be 6-figure earning bosses, imo. I don't think that's a mainstream view, it's your projected view for sure. Seems close-minded to me.
I sort of agree, but as i pointed out i don't recall ever having witnessed anyone calling a female person loser, not in my personal life or in any forms of entertainment i have consumed countless hours of. The other way around, countless times. So it kind of works as a comparison.
How can it be a double-standard anyway when there are gender-specific insults for women. There are other things someone could say other than your example of 'slut' that would only be insulting to the female gender and relating to sex. Again, seems pretty close-minded and seems to be your personal view more than anything, because why else equate loser to slut in such a specific and all-encompassing way as if those were the only two options.
False equivalency. Men discussing women in derogatory terms isn't even remotely normalized. You get shut down for that, real quick.
That is absolutely normalized depending on where you are talking. It 100% depends on the audience. You would also get shut down for discussing men in purely derogatory terms. I believe someone got banned for generalizing men, or in relation to that. There's nothing wrong with "this specific man is a loser" that's a personal statement, she didn't even say that, but now she's being thought-policed for thinking that having sex with someone might be a bad idea? Entitled much?

Edit on to say, it's mentioned above there are no situations where blabla men mid-coitus. But can you genuinely say there aren't also few situations where a man is genuinely afraid for their life and well-being when intimate with a woman. Women have so much more to worry about than men do. Something that's very easy to forget with male privilege when it comes to sexual safety.
As posted above, the point made is "so what?". There isn't an actual point behind why it matters in the first place. Yes, nobody wants to be called a loser. Nobody wants to be called a bitch either. This thread is basically complaining about some anonymous woman thinking another anonymous person is a loser. Imagine another thread, making a huge argument because someone thought someone else was a bitch and its a huge double standard, etc. It would seem pretty ridiculous and yet here we are.

Last edited:
Reactions: Skathon, FrozenMango, odradek and 4 others
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
Repellent though I find the ideology I feel bad for these guys honestly.
This will dissipate in time when it becomes more apparent that the majority of the people who turn up here to churn this muck out demand empathy and understanding for their perceived persecution at all times and offer absolutely fucking nothing in return to others as they consider an inability to obtain sexual gratification on demand as the ultimate in human suffering.

• Yay!
Reactions: Skathon, Mixo, Girl-shaped Wound and 7 others
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
As posted above, the point made is "so what?". There isn't an actual point behind why it matters in the first place. Yes, nobody wants to be called a loser. Nobody wants to be called a bitch either. This thread is basically complaining about some anonymous woman thinking another anonymous person is a loser. Imagine another thread, making a huge argument because someone thought someone else was a bitch and its a huge double standard, etc. It would seem pretty ridiculous and yet here we are.
I don't like this sowhatism treatment. Incel/MGTOW types are actually soft/sensitive men that are screaming for attention and compassion (some of them are actually psychopaths and malignant narcissists like Elliot Rodgers), giving them a cold shoulder will only reaffirm their beliefs about society caring less about men. These beliefs are true either way, lol, you just need to adapt to it and whine when whining is productive.

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I don't like this sowhatism treatment. Incel/MGTOW types are actually soft/sensitive men that are screaming for attention and compassion (some of them are actually psychopaths and malignant narcissists like Elliot Rodgers), giving them a cold shoulder will only reaffirm their beliefs about society caring less about men. These beliefs are true either way, lol, you just need to adapt to it and whine when whining is productive.
OP is not upset because they were called a loser, they're upset because some anonymous woman thought it was a bad idea to have sex with someone they thought were a loser.

There is soft/sensitive, and then there is taking everything personally to an unhealthy degree, which shouldn't encouraged, anymore than I would encourage someone who was a TERF.

Everyone could use more compassion, in general. Listening also works for everyone, but you don't have to agree with them.

Reactions: Skathon, Élégie, FrozenMango and 4 others
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
This is typically wrong-headed in its innately patriarchal assumption that it's incumbent upon people who correctly find this inane chauvinistic drivel to be offensive consider the feelings of the man espousing it prior to countering it, but if you're going to apply this logic then it's quite telling that you prioritise the need for people to coddle the pathetic egos of men who don't get sex on demand over the need for people to log in here and not stumble across yet another outpouring of braindead misogynistic bile.

Reactions: Skathon, odradek and 𖣴 nadia 𖣴
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
This will dissipate in time when it becomes more apparent that the majority of the people who turn up here to churn this muck out demand empathy and understanding for their perceived persecution at all times and offer absolutely fucking nothing in return to others as they consider an inability to obtain sexual gratification on demand as the ultimate in human suffering.
Just a minor point that I've mentioned before: I think that never having (+never having had, +[predicted] never going to have) access to a mate would be as painful as losing your only child (and then living with it, without reproducing again). Not entirely sure about this, but I think it checks out if we just think DNA/evolution. I know it completely destroyed my entire life all but single-handedly (and many others had a similarly large emotional trauma from it).

But, yeah, I suppose it does not make sense to demand empathy and understanding whilst not providing that to others. Although, IIRC, we'd expect extreme amounts of pain/trauma/etc to sometimes (depending on two "other" factors, genetics and the environment, at least that's the info I have atm) lead to some unwanted defenses (like narcissism/putting yourself first because you have nothing left for others/sour grapes/aggression/alloplastic defenses/etc). If this is not accepted as an explanation, and no other reasonable environmental cause is found, then it comes down to genetics, no? And since the (unspoken) goal of condemning certain genetics is to reduce mating prospects, it does not make sense to do it to a group that is not reproducing.

Might have read too much into the last thing, though. Could also just be trying to force a different behavior with aggression, which I don't think is very effective online.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grey-zoner
odradek

odradek

Mage
Sep 16, 2021
A story in 4 parts:

1. Admit to partially reading a self help book by scare quote feminists.
2. Admit to be triggered by the use of the term loser. Claim this is a double standard for men somehow. Because men can't be called sluts or something?
3. Ignore history and reality. Suppress all dissent. Make sure to not talk to or listen to any women.
4. Profit?

Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

Deep insights from "JustSwingingTheD" and his harem of masturbators. You make it so difficult to have any sympathy for you due to your stubborn inability to consider perspectives outside your own. Seems to be a running theme on this site to be fair to you. The idea that name calling a hypothetical man in a self help book is some big illumination of a double standard is absurd. If only you could see that...

I just shot off my nose with a gun and now I have difficulty smelling things. I think this just goes to show that society values female noses more than male noses. You should feel bad for me.

Fail Nick Young GIF

• Yay!
Reactions: Skathon, ColorlessTrees, Mixo and 7 others
G

Grey-zoner

Dec 17, 2021
I've seen worse threads than this one with no comment. You got bad luck, Swingin', although titling your post with 'Double Standards concerning men' is guaranteed to set it on fire from the usual set of posters (or counter-posters). This should probably be locked at this point.

J

JustSwingingTheD

Experienced
Jan 31, 2022
Not sure if I'm allowed to speak here. This thread reeks of inceldom, I'm sorry.
This really cracks me up.

First of all, nobody made you to read the post, or the comments, so you can blame yourself.

Secondably, what the fuck even if "inceldom"? None of this has nothing to do with my post, but let's get this out of the way. I know that incel points to men who dont get laid. Do i get laid? Sometimes. Not nearly enough but then again more than others. I also know the term points to some "redpill" internet clubs that i'm not the least bit interested about and never was.

Am i now supposed to bow down in shame because i have admitted that i have sometimes had some problems with getting female company? Unlike any other men who ever existed? Or what was your point here?

THIS was the whole point of my post. It's okay to speculate about my, or any other males supposed inceldom without anybody reacting negatively to it, it's completely okay to shame men, call men losers and incels, does it work the other way around, when it comes to women? No. And don't tell me that it does because it obviously doesn't. There is a double standard here and how can some people be so blind as not to see it, im sure i dont know. To be honest, i don't really give a fuck either, believe what you want and keep having white knight fights against windmills if it makes your dick hard.

I'm not an incel, you are a rude loudmouthed bigot.
What a depressingly retrogressive and reactionary view you seem to have of gender roles and heterosexual relationships. The original post doesn't make sense. Let's all go back to the 50's right? Make sure all insults are rigidly gendered. And hold out for a virgin most pure. This is 20 minutes of my life I can't get back. No offence intended I wish you all well.
The whole point of my post was in my observation that certain insults already ARE rigidly gendered.
How can it be a double-standard anyway when there are gender-specific insults for women. There are other things someone could say other than your example of 'slut' that would only be insulting to the female gender and relating to sex. Again, seems pretty close-minded and seems to be your personal view more than anything, because why else equate loser to slut in such a specific and all-encompassing way as if those were the only two options.
It was just an example. My whole point was that it's okay to use gender-specific insults about men, not so much about women.
OP is not upset because they were called a loser, they're upset because some anonymous woman thought it was a bad idea to have sex with someone they thought were a loser.
Maybe you want to read my post again.

Last edited:
Reactions: ever so lonely
ever so lonely

ever so lonely

terry joseph williams
Apr 17, 2022
i am NOT an incel, just saying things i see it, if i can not express that here of al places a suicide forum, where can i then ?, whether you agree or dont agree doesnt change the fact that men are more prone to suicide than the ladies, the rest is conjecture, and something needs done about it, and pronto to be fair.

Who has created double standards? It's very biblical of you to blame everything on women but 'man up' is something that is usually said by men - it's the one aspect of toxic masculinity and patriarchal thinking that affects men, and actually, feminists and many women in general are pretty vocal against it because it has a big impact on mental health. But sure, carry on cherry picking facts and examples to create your narrative of victimisation at the hands of women
i ann n

Who has created double standards? It's very biblical of you to blame everything on women but 'man up' is something that is usually said by men - it's the one aspect of toxic masculinity and patriarchal thinking that affects men, and actually, feminists and many women in general are pretty vocal against it because it has a big impact on mental health. But sure, carry on cherry picking facts and examples to create your narrative of victimisation at the hands of women
This really cracks me up.

First of all, nobody made you to read the post, or the comments, so you can blame yourself.

Secondably, what the fuck even if "inceldom"? I know that incel points to men who dont get laid. Do i get laid? Sometimes. Not nearly enough but then again more than others. I know it also points to some "redpill" internet clubs that i'm not the least bit interested about and never was.

Am i now supposed to bow down in shame because i have admitted that i have sometimes had some problems with getting female company? Unlike any other men who ever existed? Or what was your point here?

THIS was the whole point of my post. It's okay to speculate about my, or any other males supposed inceldom without anybody reacting negatively to it, it's completely okay to shame men, call men losers and incels, does it work the other way around, when it comes to women? No. And don't tell me that it does because it obviously doesn't. There is a double standard here and how can some people be so blind as not to see it, im sure i dont know. To be honest, i don't really give a fuck either, believe what you want and keep having white knight fights against windmills if it makes your dick hard.

I'm not an incel, you are a rude loudmouthed bigot.

The whole point of my post was in my observation that certain insults already ARE rigidly gendered.

It was just an example. My whole point was that it's okay to use gender-specific insults about men, not so much about women.

Maybe you want to read my post again.
that she appears my friend, as usual she comes across as sanctimonious and holier than thou in her diatribe definitely, and you only tried to point out some facts in your narrative, way i see it is were al aching to die or we wouldnt be here, and when we are gone none of this shit will much matter, i am with you tho in the sense that men are often silenced i know so because i have lived it, and that is without a partner in tow, sometimes even with, if your partner invalidates you, she sounds beyond a reasonable intellectual discussion that is for sure, no debate to be had there, that feminist who wished death on al men whilst they kill themselves in there droves needs dropping like a bad habit or plain ignored, seriously, so much hatred about about these days, most of it directed at men, there is outward hostility out there, which is why i prefer to avoid people bro, and keep a low profile, it is quieter and more peaceful, usually i would ignore this woman, but i had to pipe up and express myself, because otherwise what happens again ?, were silenced, they don't realise the offence they themselves cause, i am betting women have plenty of issues of there own, it cant be easy and there are predators out there no doubt, but please dont lump us al in the same bracket is my argument, like that feminist did,her remarks were al men are born inherent rapists and men need to be culled and i can quote the headline and the article, it was uk based, a story per usual, plain disgusting, take care man, no offence intended to anybody, i just wanted to get it off my chest

Last edited:
Reactions: JustSwingingTheD
J

JustSwingingTheD

Experienced
Jan 31, 2022
they don't realise the offence they themselves cause,
Some of them do and that's the point of it.
i am betting women have plenty of issues of there own, it cant be easy and there are predators out there no doubt, but please dont lump us al in the same bracket is my argument, like that feminist did,her remarks were al men are born inherent rapists and men need to be culled and i can quote the headline and the article, it was uk based, a story per usual, plain disgusting, take care man, no offence intended to anybody, i just wanted to get it off my chest
Sounds like she has some real issues alright.

Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
i ann n

that she appears my friend, as usual she comes across as sanctimonious and holier than thou in her diatribe definitely, and you only tried to point out some facts in your narrative, way i see it is were al aching to die or we wouldnt be here, and when we are gone none of this shit will much matter, i am with you tho in the sense that men are often silenced i know so because i have lived it, and that is without a partner in tow, sometimes even with, if your partner invalidates you, she sounds beyond a reasonable intellectual discussion that is for sure, no debate to be had there, that feminist who wished death on al men whilst they kill themselves in there droves needs dropping like a bad habit or plain ignored, seriously, so much hatred about about these days, most of it directed at men, there is outward hostility out there, which is why i prefer to avoid people bro, and keep a low profile, it is quieter and more peaceful, usually i would ignore this woman, but i had to pipe up and express myself, because otherwise what happens again ?, were silenced, they don't realise the offence they themselves cause, i am betting women have plenty of issues of there own, it cant be easy and there are predators out there no doubt, but please dont lump us al in the same bracket is my argument, like that feminist did,her remarks were al men are born inherent rapists and men need to be culled and i can quote the headline and the article, it was uk based, a story per usual, plain disgusting, take care man, no offence intended to anybody, i just wanted to get it off my chest
This is almost parody.

Reactions: Skathon, 𖣴 nadia 𖣴, Suicidebydeath and 1 other person
J

JustSwingingTheD

Experienced
Jan 31, 2022
how you mean ?.
Don't mind him, he is just jerking off to your bad grammar, shame attracts the guy, that's why he is always sniffing out the incels. A real intellectual conversationalist and the last gentleman of the forum.

Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
Total fucking cranks, the lot of you. Other websites are available for you all to sound this shit out where you'd receive a round of applause from similarly-minded dullards with limited capacity for independent thought. If you're going to insist on instead using this place as a dumping ground for your nonsense it's absolutely reasonable to expect that not everyone is going to approve.

Reactions: Skathon, 𖣴 nadia 𖣴, Suicidebydeath and 1 other person
J

JustSwingingTheD

Experienced
Jan 31, 2022
Total fucking cranks, the lot of you. Other websites are available for you all to sound this shit out where you'd receive a round of applause from similarly-minded dullards with limited capacity for independent thought. If you're going to insist on instead using this place as a dumping ground for your nonsense it's absolutely reasonable to expect that not everyone is going to approve.
Last time i checked i didn't need your approval

ever so lonely

ever so lonely

terry joseph williams
Apr 17, 2022
i apologise for the many typos lol, nah jokes aside at least his whacking off to something, if that is the case bad grammar is the least of our worries tho bro, he probably thinks were raging sexists now, and pigs and that malarkey, nowt piggish about calling a spade exactly that, a spade, if he wants to agree with a tart who claimed all men should be wiped from the face of the earth so be it, i get were suicidal on here, but some things need saying, peeps can take it however they like, including this toss pot commenting couldnt care less, we should take online interactions with a pinch of salt.
i apologise for the many typos lol, nah jokes aside at least his whacking off to something, if that is the case bad grammar is the least of our worries tho bro, he probably thinks were raging sexists now, and pigs and that malarkey, nowt piggish about calling a spade exactly that, a spade, if he wants to agree with a tart who claimed all men should be wiped from the face of the earth so be it, i get were suicidal on here, but some things need saying, peeps can take it however they like, including this toss pot commenting couldnt care less, we should take online interactions with a pinch of salt.
dude nobody gives a fuck irl what makes you think there going to on here ?, pmsl laughable muchly.

Last edited:
J

JustSwingingTheD

Experienced
Jan 31, 2022
I can't really complain about this, I'm way worse (even now, as a desperate simp). I wouldn't give oral sex, or even kiss, a non-virgin. This is at my lowest, where maybe around 0.01% of women would be open to dating me, and I am eliminating about 95% of that small amount (beggar and chooser, simultaneously). I don't understand how I'm in the minority, either. Around 5-15 guys have had sex with her mouth, and you are kissing her? Marrying her? I don't get it; don't think I'm cut out for this waste bin of a society. I might be fine with it if she like dispassionately rode a guy once (with a condom, ofc) or something; but if she was submissive during sex or had a dick in her face, I just can't.

And, hey, when I was narced up and had options, I rejected fucking everyone (no pun intended). Not just my fault, though, since very few of the ladies were direct about indicating interest. If I had been getting asked out in writing (or at the very least in speech, followed by a waiting period), instead of some shitty "body language" cues or chaotic gestures (random hug/jumping out in front of you/some comments about you in the hallway/etc), I doubt I would be on this forum.
Don't you want to have sex with different women? Are you being hypocritical or is your sex drive just really low? I really don't get this kind of an attitude.

Lullaby

Lullaby

🌙
Mar 9, 2022
I have come here to chew bubblegum and lock threads, and I'm all out of bubblegum.

7096B9A3 E06F 4D98 ADA7 56661CABB3F7

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: Skathon, GrumpyFrog, GenesAndEnvironment and 5 others
Status
Not open for further replies.