C

cantbe

Aug 4, 2020
Would 10 F patches be enough. 100ug each. Really scared about failing.

StellaArtoix

StellaArtoix

Student
Jul 25, 2020
Would 10 F patches be enough. 100ug each. Really scared about failing.
I dont know much about Fentanyl ODs but found this. As a rule, i dont think ODs are particularly reliable.

Last edited:
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
Where does one get these patches? Dark web?

urbanmermaid

urbanmermaid

Aug 21, 2020
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...the-ultimate-pain-free-exit-megathread.30451/

I haven't read a lot about F, as I'd rather get N personally, I feel like the effort to get either one is the same so I'd just go for N. But this thread has the most info I've read about F so far.

M

montana007

Jun 8, 2020
Hi.

I went to great lengths to explain this to somebody else just yesterday in the post below:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/expiration-date-fentanyl.46404/#post-841251

The chart posted above on this thread comes from a harm reduction website and assumes IV'ing the drug.

Bottom line: unless you have the know how and experience to extract the Fentanyl from the patches and the guts and the know how to shoot it up you're taking a gamble i.e. best (but most unlikely) case you accomplish what you set out to do. Worst case (for your purposes): you pass out for a while, get dope sick, and live with the consequences of a failed attempt.

Last edited:
taylor321

taylor321

Mar 1, 2020
Where does one get these patches? Dark web?
I was wondering this too! I looked on the dark web but couldnt find any fentanyl or nembutal selling sites, I think a lot of people who claim to have nembutal must be lying. The most popular drug site on the darkweb isn't online rn for some reason which makes me suspicious. But if u find any info please let me know :heart:

Reactions: rt1989526
M

montana007

Jun 8, 2020
Well while we're on the topic again here:

Be careful if you indeed manage to source Fentanyl online from China. You have no idea of the purity that you're getting. I saw a post somewhere here where somebody had 2g or 3g of Fentanyl powder stored away. Depending on how lucky (or unlucky) the said person is: that 2g or 3g of powder may only contain 10% Fentanyl. The LD50 of Fentanyl is generally accepted to be 2mg (as in MILLIgrams not MICROgrams) and that's if it's IV'd. So do the math.

urbanmermaid

urbanmermaid

Aug 21, 2020
I was wondering this too! I looked on the dark web but couldnt find any fentanyl or nembutal selling sites, I think a lot of people who claim to have nembutal must be lying. The most popular drug site on the darkweb isn't online rn for some reason which makes me suspicious. But if u find any info please let me know :heart:
Are you referring to EM? If you are, the news about it doing an exit scam is on most forums about the dw. There's info about that here:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/megathread-n-from-c-alternative-n-sources.28554/post-841002

There's also a lot of information you can find here about getting N, like the megathread of getting N from A or C. You just have to be careful and learn how to weed out the scammers, there's also a megathread for that. But I think at the end of the day, there will always be risks of getting N or F, given that these are illegal substances.

Reactions: montana007
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
If you are not opiate tolerant.

Reactions: Yomyom, montana007 and Morphosis
M

montana007

Jun 8, 2020
If you are not opiate tolerant.
Good point. But one hell of a chance to take even if not. I for one was blessed (not sure if it's been a blessing or a curse to be honest) with what has been referred to as "the constitution of an Ox" meaning, really, that I have a natural (genetic) tolerance for just about anything. You probably know the type i.e. the guy at the party who is just getting warmed up while everybody else is just about ready to pass out (from booze for example). And all things being equal and by rights: with some of my antics over the years should not have even made it this far! But here I am! Lol!