• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

35alcoholics

35alcoholics

ratman
Jul 3, 2023
I'm planning to ctb the 19th this month, by over dose, but I have no intention on failing or regurgitating what I'm taking so I'd like some help. I'm 5'3 and 120lbs so how much benedryl would I have to take for it to work? Im on 5mg abilify so I'm not sure if that would affect the overdose or not, so should I take that as well? I can keep alcohol and pills down pretty well as well. I really do not want to fail this time, which is the reason I'm here asking. The reason I chose benedryl is because that's all I have and I'm broke.

bipolar22

bipolar22

Aug 31, 2022
I advice you to study the resource sections and pick a method that suits you from there. Gotta stick with what works. Your plan right now is a big No.

Reactions: Division Day and 35alcoholics
Upvote 0