• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

thelastdaffodil

thelastdaffodil

Jun 13, 2022
I'm having a hard time finding the exact spot to put the rope. Every time I try it, I feel a little lightheaded after a while with pressure on my arteries and on my windpipe (which I'm not sure that's supposed to happen) but that's it. It's supposed to take a couple of seconds to pass out but whenever I practice it takes way longer to just feel lightheaded. Basically I'm having trouble with the exact placement of the rope. I've researched on it and that part has always been confusing/hard to get for me. If someone can help me with this, I'd appreciate it a lot.

Yuki K

Yuki K

Student
Mar 9, 2023
I tried hanging off the ceiling fan. It started making crack noises as soon I was going to jump off the chair (I put 1 leg down first then the second, that's when it started making noises) it couldn't take the weight of a grown ass man so it was causing the sounds. So that was a fail

Reactions: thelastdaffodil and missingpeace
M

missingpeace

Arcanist
Feb 4, 2023
I'm having a hard time finding the exact spot to put the rope. Every time I try it, I feel a little lightheaded after a while with pressure on my arteries and on my windpipe (which I'm not sure that's supposed to happen) but that's it. It's supposed to take a couple of seconds to pass out but whenever I practice it takes way longer to just feel lightheaded. Basically I'm having trouble with the exact placement of the rope. I've researched on it and that part has always been confusing/hard to get for me. If someone can help me with this, I'd appreciate it a lot.
I think you just have to keep playing with positioning the ligature on different parts of your neck, they generally advice that it be placed at the base of the neck, under the adam's apple. You also have to bend forward and tilt your face down.

Reactions: KAZ-2Y5 and thelastdaffodil