M

madbananas

Wizard
Apr 29, 2020
who have just done you some mega dirty shiz end up getting promotions, married, pregnant etc like two weeks later. While you are trying to plaster the broken pieces of your soul together.... I truly hate being as sensitive as my skin (I have severe eczema).

• Hugs
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, lucid, GoodPersonEffed and 3 others
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
Yes it sucks a lot when that happens...

Some situations, unfortunately, are very competitive which means that everyone involved has to put themselves first. This means that you have to be willing to trample over the competition and not feel guilty about it. Basically you have got to have a nasty personality. It is why sometimes the jerks do rise to the top - promotions, achieving success, etc because they don't care about hurting others... That's what makes them jerks. These are probably the same types of people that have done you some "dirty shiz". Thankfully not everyone is willing to do this, but then that means they will end up at the bottom of the social pile.

Also getting screwed over or being "broken", as you've put it, doesn't necessarily mean you are too sensitive. You're not too kind, they are too mean.

Reactions: madbananas and VIBRITANNIA
Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
who have just done you some mega dirty shiz end up getting promotions, married, pregnant etc like two weeks later. While you are trying to plaster the broken pieces of your soul together.... I truly hate being as sensitive as my skin (I have severe eczema).
@madbananas Very well put! I can relate very well: "plaster the broken pieces of your soul" - it's poetic. :heart:

Reactions: madbananas and Sprite_Geist
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
like Sprite_Geist said, being mean ensures that you'll climb up the social ladder. if anything, you've got to be cruel in order to rise in society.

there's nothing wrong with being mad about that fact, and how bad people get rewarded while the good people have to fend for scraps.

Reactions: madbananas, BitterlyAlive and Sprite_Geist
D

dieornottodie

Student
Aug 15, 2020
sometimes i think the universe is against me or something or may be it is just me self sabotaging

Reactions: madbananas and almost_dead
almost_dead

almost_dead

Arcanist
Aug 7, 2020
sometimes i think the universe is against me or something or may be it is just me self sabotaging
its prolly 1% first and 99% second , but meh who cares about life anyways .

Reactions: madbananas and dieornottodie
M

madbananas

Wizard
Apr 29, 2020
Yes it sucks a lot when that happens...

Some situations, unfortunately, are very competitive which means that everyone involved has to put themselves first. This means that you have to be willing to trample over the competition and not feel guilty about it. Basically you have got to have a nasty personality. It is why sometimes the jerks do rise to the top - promotions, achieving success, etc because they don't care about hurting others... That's what makes them jerks. These are probably the same types of people that have done you some "dirty shiz". Thankfully not everyone is willing to do this, but then that means they will end up at the bottom of the social pile.

Also getting screwed over or being "broken", as you've put it, doesn't necessarily mean you are too sensitive. You're not too kind, they are too mean.

Thank you for the reply :) I mean don't get me wrong I'm no angel and have done things which have hurt people in the past (And probably will in future) but I apologise and learn from it. And at least my life is so crap that they won't get annoyed at seeing me fly high afterwards haha. It's gotten to the point where I've been really paranoid and questioned about past lives and karma lol. But I try to avoid that kind of thinking. And thanks for saying it's not necessarily that I'm too sensitive, because I'm sick of mental health professionals telling me I need to build my resilience when it's been one thing happening after the other since I was 10. I kind of wish I was more someone who just didn't care about others, just for some emotional respite, but at the same time with all I've been through I just couldn't imagine letting myself become that person who just doesn't care much about others. Life is poop
@madbananas Very well put! I can relate very well: "plaster the broken pieces of your soul" - it's poetic. :heart:
Thank you haha, it's the only way I can describe it ❤️
like Sprite_Geist said, being mean ensures that you'll climb up the social ladder. if anything, you've got to be cruel in order to rise in society.

there's nothing wrong with being mad about that fact, and how bad people get rewarded while the good people have to fend for scraps.
So true. I mean when I think about politicians, world leaders, bankers etc a lot of them must be pretty cruel considering their apparent greed for wealth when there are people who can't even get food and shelter. And that is just a major example.
Same here, this is very relatable. :hug:

Last edited:
Reactions: Sprite_Geist