• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Metalhead

Metalhead

Born slippy
Sep 21, 2020
Time after time this phrase is banded around, in my experience things tend not to get better. Yes there may be the odd day when I'm not as suicidal but that doesn't give me any hope. I always have experienced when things start going bad they always snowball & that slippery slope just gets steeper. How many others also feel this way & are there any other phrases that particularly irk you ?

Reactions: FERAL_FRENZY, archiveofpain, divinemistress36 and 3 others
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Nobody would complain if it was true.
Didn't work for the Titanic. No reason it should work for us.

Reactions: Metalhead, divinemistress36 and idontfeellikeimreal
idontfeellikeimreal

idontfeellikeimreal

FDA Approved
Aug 21, 2023
It feels like it gets better, but after a few weeks ur having ur suicidal thoughts back, and it feels like the days without those thoughts never ever existed

• Aww..
Reactions: Metalhead and divinemistress36
S

Sethy

Aug 24, 2023
Or "behind every cloud there is sun" Well perhaps in fairy tales tbh everytime i was thinking it will get worse it always did, it never got better and if if did, only for a reason to got worse even more. So no, life is not getting better, tomorrow will be worse then today. I like when people ask me how am i doing and i can say "worse than yesterday, better than tomorrow"

Reactions: thebelljarrr, SoulCage, Metalhead and 1 other person
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Ive been hearing this for 7 years. No it fucking doesnt get better for some of us. Some people just learn to adapt I guess

Reactions: FERAL_FRENZY, Ligottian, Metalhead and 1 other person
D

Daryl72

Student
Mar 12, 2024
Time after time this phrase is banded around, in my experience things tend not to get better. Yes there may be the odd day when I'm not as suicidal but that doesn't give me any hope. I always have experienced when things start going bad they always snowball & that slippery slope just gets steeper. How many others also feel this way & are there any other phrases that particularly irk you ?
Yes, I do indeed get tired of hearing that. I know people mean well, but they have NO idea how much we are suffering.

Reactions: Hollowman, Metalhead and divinemistress36
S

shinigami_1992

Jun 16, 2024
Ive been hearing this for 7 years. No it fucking doesnt get better for some of us. Some people just learn to adapt I guess
Yes, I do indeed get tired of hearing that. I know people mean well, but they have NO idea how much we are suffering.
I think its not just about suffering but about ppl who say that, tend to be people causing you harm, damages and financial losses. I am so sick of this phrase

Reactions: Metalhead, Daryl72 and divinemistress36
Metalhead

Metalhead

Born slippy
Sep 21, 2020
It feels like it gets better, but after a few weeks ur having ur suicidal thoughts back, and it feels like the days without those thoughts never ever existed
Perfectly put.
I find that saying " walk a mile in my shoes " tends to work

• Love
Reactions: idontfeellikeimreal and divinemistress36
archiveofpain

archiveofpain

May 29, 2024
God yes, I hate that phrase especially when they try to frame it as "you don't really know if things can't change for the better" when I could say the same, they can't know if things can get better for me and in any case I don't care if they do

Reactions: Hollowman and Metalhead
mrpeter

mrpeter

Jun 11, 2024
if that phrase were actually true i wouldn't be depressed anymore

Reactions: Hollowman and Metalhead
LOVELYDARKDEEP

LOVELYDARKDEEP

will you gnaw off your own leg to escape the trap?
Mar 20, 2024
Hope is, in essence, the denial of reality and the assumption that we, or somebody, can and will rearrange reality to a configuration that we find to be more appealing, in the near or distant future.

But I've always been a realist.

• Love
Reactions: Metalhead, Hollowman and divinemistress36