iamalreadydead

iamalreadydead

Student
Nov 25, 2022
just kind of been a side character my entire life fixated on other people but no one's ever really given a shit about me and I think that might actually just be the standard for humans. People don't actually care about other people. I don't want to be apart of this, I don't want to partake in this vanity I don't want to be perceived I don't want to be friends with judgmental fucking losers I don't want to bear witness to any of it I don't want to see peoples opinions about other people it's all a completely shallow fake facade every single person on earth is putting up and I don't want to do it. I want to be an alien I want to be a mushroom I want to be a fucking glob of mycelium in a bag of uncle bens

• Love
Reactions: CTB Dream, Rogue Proxy, apple2myeye! and 2 others
Georg

Georg

Experienced
Feb 25, 2023
That's just how nature works: survival of the fittest and nobody gives a shit about you unless you have something they want from you

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, Rogue Proxy and iamalreadydead
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
i can relate to this it's like being a monkey in a jungle why would i ever want to be that this whole place is a sham the land of the hypocrisy

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and iamalreadydead
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I see it as being a tragic mistake how the human species even evolved in the first place, life really is just unnecessary suffering and I see it as a curse being a human. It's very much understandable wanting nothing to do with any of this, I've never wished to exist here at all.

• Love
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, CTB Dream and Rogue Proxy
T

Twistedliesinside

Apr 20, 2023
I think I might actually like you. I hate people in general because of their lack of empathy. Fuck this stupid game called life, I'll quit or make my own game.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, redeyepiranha and iamalreadydead
StaticCryBabye

StaticCryBabye

Sorrowful Pixel
Apr 9, 2023
I get this alot, people can be pretty shallow and judgmental sometimes. But honestly, who needs them? You don't need to conform to anyone's expectations or play into society's games. Just be yourself and do what makes you happy, whether that's being an alien, a mushroom, or whatever else. At the end of the day, it's all just a facade anyways. So why not break free and be your true self?

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and iamalreadydead
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Yea guman awful no want be, this tell yea simil exact side char nobod care even injury damage nobod care all leave, awful life awful species

Reactions: iamalreadydead
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
That's it, people are opportunistic with some exceptions, also life is meaningless and unnecessarily complicated.

Reactions: iamalreadydead