• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
I want to die...I've been wanting to die for two years. I don't want to live I know that much. However when I think of dying recently idk but I just feel disappointed. Like I've lived all these years almost two decades and it just ends like that.

So boring and pointless not leaving a mark at all. I do want to die and as a matter of fact I have 0 will to live. Maybe I'm just not ready to ctb yet. I think about dying 24/7 and imagine myself hanging.

But recently when I imagine myself in grey scenarios (being stabbed, ripped open , eaten) I cringe instead of enjoying it like I used to. And despite still fantasizing about death when I look at the resource page I just get a bit uncomfortable with those things happening to me.

I don't think I'm quite ready to die yet and it makes me sad

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36 and thewalkingdread
thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023
It sucks...

I don't want to live. But I also don't really want to die. The feeling is of being stuck between a rock and a hard place...

Reactions: MiMif