GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
I'm sure I can curse on here and I'm sure there are 90 threads like this. Old past sins and times we fucked up. We are not just assholes! We are more than that. Sometimes the fucked up shit we did is just because we are all in the same mix. Our transgressions run deeper than just a simple label. I have been mean to my child's mother. I have run away from things. I can't hold a job because I just don't fucking care about the rat race. In Japan they die on the subway from working too hard. WTF? I have used people. I have had bad sexual experiences. I have ignored a good SO (most recent). I am more than that. I have not killed anybody. I have not hurt children (I try not to). I try not to be rude (doesn't always work lol). I try to be good and honest in a fucked up world. We are not bad people! List what you did that was horrible. You can be as vague as you want. List what you did that was still right. Don't leave yourself put down. Sometimes clearing the air for yourself can be a good thing. The photo is representing the toy not the art but what evs. Amazing etch a sketch art2

• Love
Reactions: The end !