T

ThisUnrest

Seeking personal sovereignty
Aug 15, 2023
Warning - When ordering SN to the US, do not select expedited delivery because it will require a signature.

Reactions: killmeplz and real person
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
Depending on the carrier (usps fedex ups in my experience) you can go on the website and give your signature digitally so it can be left at your drop off without a physical signature. Check it out.

T

ThisUnrest

Seeking personal sovereignty
Aug 15, 2023
Agreed, thank you. But not all suppliers give you an option of carriers.

AnHeroTransGirl

AnHeroTransGirl

Experienced
Jul 17, 2023
I mean if you're planning on killing yourself you're not gonna be around to "get caught' anyways

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I mean if you're planning on killing yourself you're not gonna be around to "get caught' anyways
Some people buy sn even though they're not ready yet. Just as a backup, I read some study recently or something about suicidal people feeling relieved even when they just know that they have a way out (a plan) but not necessarily executing it. I can definitely relate to that sometimes

Reactions: ThisUnrest
_Broken_alice

_Broken_alice

She/Her
Nov 19, 2023
Was this through MDS? Just placed our order last week and chose expedited to try to get it before the end of this month just to have it before we have to figure out our last 3 months of rent. Also, if it was through MDS, which carrier did the last mile delivery so we can be prepared?

Reactions: killmeplz
Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
So? Just sign for it. It's not a schedule I substance. They're not gonna do a controlled delivery or anything.

If they suspect it is SN or that you are suicidal they will do a welfare check, regardless of whether it is signed for. The signature is only for the merchant to ensure it has been delivered.

breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
So? Just sign for it. It's not a schedule I substance. They're not gonna do a controlled delivery or anything.

If they suspect it is SN or that you are suicidal they will do a welfare check, regardless of whether it is signed for. The signature is only for the merchant to ensure it has been delivered.
The Us will do welfare checks for ordering sn?