WeighAnchor

WeighAnchor

Mar 1, 2023
As my preparations are nearing completion, I realize that I haven't put any thought into what I'll do on my last day.

I can't really think of anything I'd want to do that's available to me. Some intimacy would be nice, but I don't have a partner, and I don't find sleeping or cuddling with a stranger very appealing. I've never gotten much out of it in the past.
It'd be a 4-hour drive to get to where they serve my favourite food, and I'd rather not have to go so far out of my way on my last day. I'd prefer it to be as stress-free of a day as possible.
I don't do drugs nor do I have any interest in trying any before I go. I'm not much of a drinker either, and wouldn't want to botch my attempt by getting drunk regardless.

It doesn't matter all that much to me I guess, but it just seems like kind of a waste. I'll have a day where I can do pretty much anything without having to suffer the consequences, and I can't think of anything I'd want to do besides the ordinary. I'll probably end up chilling at home with a glass of red wine, which isn't all that bad, but the wasted potential bothers me a little.

• Hugs
Reactions: outrider567, Mimi_, Sluggish_Slump and 4 others
nonialabaster

nonialabaster

Experienced
Jan 4, 2023
As my preparations are nearing completion, I realize that I haven't put any thought into what I'll do on my last day.

I can't really think of anything I'd want to do that's available to me. Some intimacy would be nice, but I don't have a partner, and I don't find sleeping or cuddling with a stranger very appealing. I've never gotten much out of it in the past.
It'd be a 4-hour drive to get to where they serve my favourite food, and I'd rather not have to go so far out of my way on my last day. I'd prefer it to be as stress-free of a day as possible.
I don't do drugs nor do I have any interest in trying any before I go. I'm not much of a drinker either, and wouldn't want to botch my attempt by getting drunk regardless.

It doesn't matter all that much to me I guess, but it just seems like kind of a waste. I'll have a day where I can do pretty much anything without having to suffer the consequences, and I can't think of anything I'd want to do besides the ordinary. I'll probably end up chilling at home with a glass of red wine, which isn't all that bad, but the wasted potential bothers me a little.
Can you drive? Or have acsess to a car? You can come see me. I live in North Texas, so grab your guns and buckle up!
Forgive my poor spelling. My brain is shutting down. I so wish you wonderful friends could come to my house, have some awesome smoked rib-eyes, potatoes and creamed spinach. An incredible Bordeaux..

Reactions: mypersonalhell, WeighAnchor, rationaltake and 1 other person
leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
I imagine I'd spend my last days rewatching my favourite shows/movies, replaying my favourite games etc. and then have a nice meal and try to get some sleep.

• Hugs
Reactions: WeighAnchor, Sluggish_Slump, Joshi3651 and 1 other person
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
Can you drive? Or have acsess to a car? You can come see me. I live in North Texas, so grab your guns and buckle up!
Forgive my poor spelling. My brain is shutting down. I so wish you wonderful friends could come to my house, have some awesome smoked rib-eyes, potatoes and creamed spinach. An incredible Bordeaux..
That sounds amazing. If it's a general invitation I'd love to take you up on it. I'm in the UK. I rarely have the motivation to leave my bed but this might do it!

• Love
Reactions: nonialabaster and WeighAnchor
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I guess that after all, everything is forgotten about in death so it could never matter at that point how we spend our remaining time here. All that life is essentially just meaningless distractions from the fact that we are destined to cease existing. But anyway, best wishes.

Reactions: Sluggish_Slump
WeighAnchor

WeighAnchor

Mar 1, 2023
Damn, that's a really nice offer, but unfortunately I live in Europe. I do have a car though, but it would be a bit of a drive :tongue:

• Yay!
Reactions: nonialabaster
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
My last day will be like all the rest

Reactions: Sluggish_Slump
nonialabaster

nonialabaster

Experienced
Jan 4, 2023
Damn, that's a really nice offer, but unfortunately I live in Europe. I do have a car though, but it would be a bit of a drive :tongue:
Considering you'd have to drive your car across the Atlantic Ocean, yeah. Unless it's also a submarine.

W

wait-bus-stop

Feb 5, 2023
I don't know what I will do either. I am certain, I won't even know it's the last day till it is too late.

My CTB will be impulsive when three things are in alignment - travelling in a hotel on business, having my trusty tools ready (rope and chinup bar) and being overtaken by a massive impulse that sometimes overtakes me to do it.

I just see myself dead - an hour later.

WeighAnchor

WeighAnchor

Mar 1, 2023
Is it done?
Nah, I was just venting about not knowing what I'd do when my last day comes. Tried tonight and failed, had like 2 sips of wine and put on some music from a playlist I made, then had an hour of failed attempts. Shit day overall.