• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

K

KafkaF

Taking a break from the website.
Nov 18, 2023
Something I struggle with the most, I think, is getting closure on my life. I feel like I haven't found it and I'm not sure how to find it.

I also struggle to find closure in a second way, specifically in saying goodbye.

I particularly want to say goodbye to a few people I know online as well as my first girlfriend and my previous girlfriend. I know I can do this in a note but I'll never actually be able to interactively talk about it with them that way, you know? And I'll never know what they'd have to say to me knowing what I was gonna do and knowing it was the last time they saw me. That's something I very much want to know and there's no way for me to find out because presumably all would try to stop me. Also it'd be really awkward afterwards if I didn't manage to go through with it.

Still I struggle with both. I struggle finding closure about my life and I struggle to find closure on my relationship with some people without being able to say goodbye. And I'm not sure how to fix either.

H

hematomatema

Feb 29, 2024
If you really are going to go through with it, for giving closure to those you love and vice versa, I would try and structure a conversation first. Imagine what they'd say, respond to it like they're actually talking to you about it, tell them how much you love them and how they mean(t) the world to you, that sort of stuff. And trust me, if you don't go through with it or you fail or whatever and they find it, I'm 99% sure they're going to be more happy they found you safe and sound/you were found than some possibly corny or cheesy suicide note.

And if it's online, maybe set it to a timer or whatever? IDK. That'd give you time to act before you hit send and then realise "welp shit, I don't wanna do this anymore"

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
A

ArteriesBindEveryon

Feb 9, 2023
Something I struggle with the most, I think, is getting closure on my life. I feel like I haven't found it and I'm not sure how to find it.

I also struggle to find closure in a second way, specifically in saying goodbye.

I particularly want to say goodbye to a few people I know online as well as my first girlfriend and my previous girlfriend. I know I can do this in a note but I'll never actually be able to interactively talk about it with them that way, you know? And I'll never know what they'd have to say to me knowing what I was gonna do and knowing it was the last time they saw me. That's something I very much want to know and there's no way for me to find out because presumably all would try to stop me. Also it'd be really awkward afterwards if I didn't manage to go through with it.

Still I struggle with both. I struggle finding closure about my life and I struggle to find closure on my relationship with some people without being able to say goodbye. And I'm not sure how to fix either.
The most important thing is to know and explain why you're ending your life. Could you explain to me?

• Love
Reactions: h.s.p. and Adûnâi
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
I hope I won't sound too self-absorbed if I say that I compared my own struggle with closure back in June 2023 with Kafkian undertones?

Here's what the girl told me in July 2023 (hopefully, the privacy is respected).

Attachments

• 2024-02-29_Adunai_txt_archive#7_girl.png
    2024-02-29_Adunai_txt_archive#7_girl.png
    204.9 KB · Views: 0