D

dead_milky

Sep 9, 2023
this is so weird I don't feel human and don't even want to. I think it's pretty invious from the imagery I use, but I feel so attached to dolls. Just dolls. They're so fragile and so pretty and they don't think. I wish I was a doll, not a human. It's so pathetic that I feel this way, but I can't stand the idea of me being a normal human. I cant. I cant even get the ideals of a human as my goals into my head. I cant compare myself to celebrities etc like others unless they also try to be like that. I look at photos of dolls and wonder why not me. It feels so weird I know it's part of my disassociation but it creeps me out.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: woh6, N33dT0D13, Mauve87 and 2 others
The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Falling through the abyss of insanity
Sep 12, 2023
I feel like this with rocks. I don't think it's weird; such peace and calm is enviable.

• Love
Reactions: dead_milky
The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Falling through the abyss of insanity
Sep 12, 2023
I think so. There's something comforting in inanimate objects.
There's not even any illusion in them. No feeling of separateness from everything around. So perfect.

• Love
Reactions: N33dT0D13 and dead_milky
N33dT0D13

N33dT0D13

Xe/It
Apr 2, 2023
I wish I were a cartoon or video game character. I wish I were cute and people loved me and I didn't have to deal with real world issues. I wish I could go on fun adventures and make new friends instead of disappointing the ones I already have. I wish that I could properly despawn or write myself out of the episode/series when I don't want to be around anymore. I hate being a real life being of flesh and blood, I hate existing in this world.

• Love
Reactions: dead_milky
D

dead_milky

Sep 9, 2023
I wish I were a cartoon or video game character. I wish I were cute and people loved me and I didn't have to deal with real world issues. I wish I could go on fun adventures and make new friends instead of disappointing the ones I already have. I wish that I could properly despawn or write myself out of the episode/series when I don't want to be around anymore. I hate being a real life being of flesh and blood, I hate existing in this world.
very similar experience, I think. Different object of envy, similar feelings.

Reactions: N33dT0D13