• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

cath55555

cath55555

Addict with a Pen
Feb 5, 2022
I am evil and disgusting

she hit me again

I don't know what to do

this is the beginning of the end

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: reclaimedbynature and Slark
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Who hit you again?

Reactions: numbed one
cath55555

cath55555

Addict with a Pen
Feb 5, 2022
Who hit you again?
mum, I've calmed down a little since making this post as I was literally just coming out of a panic attack. she used to hit me often, it's been alot longer since last time in comparison to before. she's also told me she wants me out of the house which I've been renting from her. she basically screamed at me earlier and because I looked away from her for a millisecond she punched me for not paying attention...

• Aww..
Reactions: reclaimedbynature
StaringIntoAnAbyss

StaringIntoAnAbyss

Is it all just a quantum dream ?
Aug 23, 2023
mum, I've calmed down a little since making this post as I was literally just coming out of a panic attack. she used to hit me often, it's been alot longer since last time in comparison to before. she's also told me she wants me out of the house which I've been renting from her. she basically screamed at me earlier and because I looked away from her for a millisecond she punched me for not paying attention...
Holy shit that must be very tough, if you want to talk my pm's are open ❤️ wish you the best

• Hugs
Reactions: cath55555
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
If you're the one renting it then you should be the one to kick her out. She sounds like she's abusive and she shouldn't be around you. I'm sorry that you are being treated this way. Have you tried calling the police on her for assault?

• Hugs
S

Slark

Apr 30, 2023
I am evil and disgusting

she hit me again

I don't know what to do

this is the beginning of the end
I also had an abusive mother, who beat me. I hope you are better, if you want to talk you can call me

• Hugs
cath55555

cath55555

Addict with a Pen
Feb 5, 2022
If you're the one renting it then you should be the one to kick her out. She sounds like she's abusive and she shouldn't be around you. I'm sorry that you are being treated this way. Have you tried calling the police on her for assault?
she's the landlady... I thought our relationship had moved past the violence and abuse, but obviously I spoke too soon :/ I don't have any evidence other than a bruise, and I don't know if that's enough, and I don't want to risk becoming homeless if the police refuse to help

• Hugs
Reactions: EvisceratedJester