laura fines

laura fines

Oct 4, 2020
it will be possible donate any organs if you ctb?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: foxdie, sadworld, Lucifer'sRight and 2 others
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
I think it would probably be okay ,providing you have already agreed to organ donation and the organ isn't damaged. But I'm not exactly sure .

Last edited:
Reactions: laura fines
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
No, it generally isn't. Why not try to sign up for live organ donation? A lot of people need a kidney or part of a liver.

Reactions: Chupacabra 44, laura fines, Metalhead and 4 others
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
Depends. I read organs stop being appropriate for harvest and donation fairly quickly after death; also depends on how you kill yourself, if you poison yourself in any way you are immediately making your organs innapropriate for donation.

Reactions: Skathon, Chupacabra 44, ecmnesia and 4 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Maybe if you hang yourself and are found immediately, someone you know would need to be immediately notified, someone on standbye, who was coordinated with doctors.

If you were ambitious about it you could get checked out in advance for compatibility with the one who would receive it.
Not sure how, but it would need to be done in a secretive way.

F

Flightlinek

Student
Aug 20, 2018
Are any of the "Organ Broker" stories real? I've considered CTB by donating as many of my organs as they'd take.

Reactions: akana, jakaranda3, Lucifer'sRight and 1 other person
Lucifer'sRight

Lucifer'sRight

Experienced
Feb 4, 2020
That's actually a wonderful idea, sell your kidney, get a couple grant and kill yourself peacefully with nembutal. It's a win win, a more ethical death.

Reactions: akana, Ghost2211 and sadworld
F

Flightlinek

Student
Aug 20, 2018
Anyone know how to do it? I'd be in for going that way.

Reactions: akana and Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Anyone know how to do it? I'd be in for going that way.
It depends on your country. If you are in the right country you might find a broker. If not you would need to go about it in some other way. Have a friend or doctor helping you somehow. Someone who knows your wishes for your organs and knows how to contact the right person.

There is some organization in the US and probably in other countries that can give you more information on this if you do a google search for "how do I donate my organs"

laura fines

laura fines

Oct 4, 2020
That's actually a wonderful idea, sell your kidney, get a couple grant and kill yourself peacefully with nembutal. It's a win win, a more ethical death.
if you're trying to be sarcastic, fy
if not, thanks

laura fines

laura fines

Oct 4, 2020
someone have made me unfollow for asking this
;)
maybe is a stupid question but i dont have knowledge about medicine
i am going ctb with n, but i thought maybe your corneas or something could be useful
but i guess with n it is impossible
it is a real pity to me, i don´t like life but people does

Reactions: Meditation guide
Lucifer'sRight

Lucifer'sRight

Experienced
Feb 4, 2020
someone have made me unfollow for asking this
;)
maybe is a stupid question but i dont have knowledge about medicine
i am going ctb with n, but i thought maybe your corneas or something could be useful
but i guess with n it is impossible
it is a real pity to me, i don´t like life but people does
People are weird, it's a perfectly ethical thing to do. But probably you'd need to get involved with some sketchyindividuals, i'm quite sure deepnet would be the right place to go, but again you'd need to know someone who knows about it..

laura fines

laura fines

Oct 4, 2020
No, i'm not. I genuinely think it's a really good idea.
i wasn't talking about selling my organs being here
i would like donate being death
People are weird, it's a perfectly ethical thing to do. But probably you'd need to get involved with some sketchyindividuals, i'm quite sure deepnet would be the right place to go, but again you'd need to know someone who knows about it..
thk yu

Last edited:
Reactions: Lucifer'sRight
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Few things they can harvest:

Skin - Skin grafts for burn victims
Corneas
Lungs

Of course, the longer that you're dead, the chances of organ harvesting gets small. You could also donate your brain to science too. Or your body to a body farm to help teach future forensic examiners.

• Love
Reactions: TattiQueen, Skathon, Lucifer'sRight and 1 other person
laura fines

laura fines

Oct 4, 2020
thank you and sorry for my misunderstood
Few things they can harvest:

Skin - Skin grafts for burn victims
Corneas
Lungs

Of course, the longer that you're dead, the chances of organ harvesting gets small. You could also donate your brain to science too. Or your body to a body farm to help teach future forensic examiners.
thank you!
yep, i have been thinking about this ... forensic examiners or stuff like that
it is useful too
( i´am smoker so... my lungs are garbage)

Last edited:
Reactions: Symbiote
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
it will be possible donate any organs if you ctb?

You can donate your body to science so instead of a funeral your body will be transferred to a medical center where students get to fiddle with your insides, as long as there isn't an autopsy performed.

Cheers

Geo

• Love
Reactions: laura fines and Lucifer'sRight
Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
Meow meow

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghost2211
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
University of Tennessee Knoxville has a body farm, there's 5 other body farms located in different regions of the USA. One thing of note is that the next of kin will have to be okay with you donating your body to the farm, or if you can get a legal will that can override it.

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
so the issue with organ donation is that it has to be done immediately after death or the tissue will start to die. that is why if someone is brain dead but donating organs they will keep them on life support until they are actively harvesting their organs. if you are found minutes after your heart stopped and CPR is done and you are rushed to a hospital and put on life support, yes you could probably donate. but if you ctb in the middle of the night and no one finds you for a half hour or longer your tissue will have started to die and you would not be a viable candidate for donation

Reactions: TattiQueen, Chupacabra 44 and laura fines
Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
I could donate my penis for a person more luckiest