Iamchickenhat

Iamchickenhat

Experienced
Dec 17, 2021
@RainAndSadness hey. I want to donate the little bit I can donate, but I don't know how. I'm sorry. What gift cards can I buy where?

Thanks so much

Reactions: loopdaloop, Ripple, Shivali and 3 others
TraurigerClown

TraurigerClown

Dec 13, 2022
Me too! Want to give something back for this wonderful platform, but i have no clue with crypto stuff or paypal or how all this is called, please tell us another way to help you guys out :)

Reactions: Ripple, Shivali, Hollowman and 3 others
Source Energy

Source Energy

I want to be where people areN'T...
Jan 23, 2023
if I could just use my debit card I could send something too. crypto currency is unknown territory for me

Reactions: Ripple and Iamchickenhat
Iamchickenhat

Iamchickenhat

Experienced
Dec 17, 2021
I just don't trust it to not get way my bank account

wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
I had actually intended to make a thread like this today. Thanks for taking the initiative, OP.

I think I could probably figure out how use Bitcoin, so long as I didn't want to be anonymous. Which I do. I have read a number of tutorials on how to stay anonymous using that system, and I swear, there aren't three words together that I can understand. As far as I know, a Blockchain is the thing on a hotel door that lets you open it 3", so you can kind of talk to someone on the other side, but they can't force their way in.

I also am unsure what gift cards would be useful, or where I could send them.

Reactions: Ripple and Iamchickenhat
Iamchickenhat

Iamchickenhat

Experienced
Dec 17, 2021
I had actually intended to make a thread like this today. Thanks for taking the initiative, OP.

I think I could probably figure out how use Bitcoin, so long as I didn't want to be anonymous. Which I do. I have read a number of tutorials on how to stay anonymous using that system, and I swear, there aren't three words together that I can understand. As far as I know, a Blockchain is the thing on a hotel door that lets you open it 3", so you can kind of talk to someone on the other side, but they can't force their way in.

I also am unsure what gift cards would be useful, or where I could send them.
😂😂😂 🥰✌️

Ripple

Ripple

beginner
Jul 24, 2019
Hello everyone.
I would also like to donate to SS, although it is a small amount.
However, I am not familiar with cryptocurrencies and would like to take other options.
If anyone knows exactly what prepaid giftcards (no Vanilla Visas) are,
it would be helpful if you could let me know.

Reactions: Iamchickenhat
Grayfield

Grayfield

Student
Feb 13, 2023
@RainAndSadness hey. I want to donate the little bit I can donate, but I don't know how. I'm sorry. What gift cards can I buy where?

Thanks so much
She mentioned prepaid Visa or Mastercard, but I can't figure out how to buy that from outside the US, nor how to use it to donate. I really want to donate.

Iamchickenhat

Iamchickenhat

Experienced
Dec 17, 2021
She mentioned prepaid Visa or Mastercard, but I can't figure out how to buy that from outside the US, nor how to use it to donate. I really want to donate.
Samesies. I have no idea how to do that.

SuicideGrandEst

SuicideGrandEst

On LITHIUM,less suicidal,no rush.Telegram:@Lezlina
Jun 17, 2023
Hi!
I have one top-up card T***cash I bought to get N, but it was all scam.
I would like to donate it please.

Thank you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep