Autumn11

Sep 14, 2022
It's revolting and unsurprising

Reactions: hamvil
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
They talk of suicide prevention instead of preventing violence to women. Disgusting. Pro life don't know how to be pro life

Reactions: lofticries, hans0solo and hamvil
hamvil

hamvil

Wizard
Aug 29, 2022
Really disgusting, this is what a patriarchal society gets you. I supposed many are given away even before 18yo. How do you actually change something that is so much part of society?

Reactions: gomenasai
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
In India things are especially bad- here many women are raped and then blamed for being raped- it is really sick.

• Aww..
Reactions: gomenasai, lofticries, hans0solo and 1 other person
hans0solo

hans0solo

Dec 10, 2021
that is the neoliberal idea -- create suicide prevention but not address the root of the issues -- rape culture and patriarchy.

Reactions: lofticries and š–£“ nadia š–£“
Unhirable

Unhirable

Proud member of the FBI and CIA.
Sep 14, 2022
that is the neoliberal idea -- create suicide prevention but not address the root of the issues -- rape culture and patriarchy.
Those probably aren't even the reasons.

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
The root issues varies from place to place- in the u.s. there are many root issues, and the way are society is financially is a big part of the problem- if you are lower income your life can fall apart fast. We pay sports palyers $50 million per year and some collegeg professors, who don't have tenure, live in their cars because they don't have a place to live.

L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
My ex that was staying with me for several months did end up slapping me and restraining my arms 2-3 times. I never really ever expected in my entire life that a man would ever do something like this to me, especially not a man that I am with romantically. I regret not having called the police on him and gotten help for it. I wish I had, but I don't want to put another person through that kind of trauma, even though they put me through some of the worst stuff I've experienced. I don't wish PTSD and flashbacks upon anyone else in this world. I just wish people weren't so cruel.

Alcoholic Teletubby

Alcoholic Teletubby

Rip in piss
Jan 10, 2022
How this attitude of passive-aggressiveness towards abuse has persisted for so long is something I just don't comprehend. In terms of learned behavior, hostility, culture, etc., I understand it. But while discussing how to curb abuse, we never actually implement the necessary measures to put a stop to it.