• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

eczema

eczema

Oct 6, 2018
the white baneberry plant produces a deadly fruit that causes cardiac arrest shortly after ingesting it. they're called doll's eye berries, and while i don't have access to them, i just thought i'd share that with everyone here. i actually initially wanted to kill myself with them, but like i said they don't grow where i live. but i love porcelain dolls, so i thought it would be fitting.

bunny

bunny

保管
Oct 3, 2018
i like dolls too.

these berries are very pretty. white baneberry grows in my area. looking online, the berries appear to have an unpleasant taste. i am sure there are ways to make it taste better, but i worry about how it may affect its potency.

Reactions: lv-gras
eczema

eczema

Oct 6, 2018
i like dolls too.

these berries are very pretty. white baneberry grows in my area. looking online, the berries appear to have an unpleasant taste. i am sure there are ways to make it taste better, but i worry about how it may affect its potency.
i think i'd still be willing to do it. after all, if i'm gonna die, does it really matter?

Reactions: lv-gras and bunny