• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

goodnightmiku

goodnightmiku

Feb 21, 2023
Last year I did the 6 session ketamine and had no luck but at this rate I've tried pretty much every med that isn't controlled (because in my state they refuse to give it out.) I've done multiple different therapies and different therapists and they always pull the "you are too high of a level of acute for me to help you" So I guess I'm just curious if this doesn't work what to do next.

stilhavinightmares

stilhavinightmares

Warlock
Oct 13, 2022
Have you tried ECT or TMS? Besides ketamine those are the only other options I know of outside of meds and therapy.

• Love
Reactions: goodnightmiku
goodnightmiku

goodnightmiku

Feb 21, 2023
Have you tried ECT or TMS? Besides ketamine those are the only other options I know of outside of meds and therapy.
I havent! But mostly because its hard to come by in my area and insurance wont cover it. (it wont cover ketamine either but I vowed to use my taxes to do it) just feels really shitty to spend so much on so many meds and treatments to come up empty handed. Makes me feel like a burden to my husband and children.

stilhavinightmares

stilhavinightmares

Warlock
Oct 13, 2022
I havent! But mostly because its hard to come by in my area and insurance wont cover it. (it wont cover ketamine either but I vowed to use my taxes to do it) just feels really shitty to spend so much on so many meds and treatments to come up empty handed. Makes me feel like a burden to my husband and children.
Ugh. I'm sorry. Just think though, if you chose to do nothing and stay depressed, you would realistically be more of a burden. You're doing this to help yourself and in turn help your family so it is money well-spent. ❤️

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
psilocybin- macro or microdose. At research stage so not legally available. But look into research and get it dark web. Also, does weed help you?
ECT better than it used to be apparently

• Love
symphony

symphony

surving hour-by-hour
Mar 12, 2022
This post sounds like it could have been written by me word for word. I hope it works out for you, OP.

• Hugs
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
erm LSD helped me hugely recently. Look up Ayelet Waldman on LSD helping her. Mine was a macrodose plus love, hers was microdosing

• Hugs
goodnightmiku

goodnightmiku

Feb 21, 2023
psilocybin- macro or microdose. At research stage so not legally available. But look into research and get it dark web. Also, does weed help you?
ECT better than it used to be apparently
weed use to be something I did daily when I was a teen but now it makes me spiral and panic like crazy, no clue what happened. Actually the place I go to is also offering psilocybin "retreats" because you have to travel to the place where they are allowed to do it and you are part of the trial. ITs quite expensive as well I'm unsure if I'm allowed to post the link because I'm new to the site but if I can I will. I've considered saving for it if this doesn't help at all. <3

Reactions: Regen
Miss Anthropy

Miss Anthropy

....and the sky turned black
Dec 28, 2022
How is your Spravato going? I am currently in the K therapy also! I am in my 2nd month and only going once a week now. It helps me when i am on it but the problem lies when i come back into this world. I am not too sure what to do? I wish you all of the best on your journey and send good vibes your way! Hugs! 🖤

goodnightmiku

goodnightmiku

Feb 21, 2023
How is your Spravato going? I am currently in the K therapy also! I am in my 2nd month and only going once a week now. It helps me when i am on it but the problem lies when i come back into this world. I am not too sure what to do? I wish you all of the best on your journey and send good vibes your way! Hugs! 🖤
I start the 15th! But mine is IV ketamine so its a bit stronger than the nasal spray. I've never tried the nasal spray before how is it? Im so happy it seems to be working somewhat for you I've read overtime ketamine helps your brain rewire so it may just be a slow start. sending hugs your way too <3

Reactions: Miss Anthropy
Miss Anthropy

Miss Anthropy

....and the sky turned black
Dec 28, 2022
Im happy that you are giving it another shot! Hopefully the IV K will work better for you. The nasal spray is ok i guess, it does drain down the back of the throat so its not always the most plesant taste, they do give you a mint though 🤣. The trip only lasts around 30 minutes or so and it is always awesome. The problem is the other 23 and a half hrs in the day, i do not know what to do for those. I havent really noticed that much of a difference in the day to day yet. They recently brought in a therapist to talk with but talk therapy has never really been my thing. I wish you the best on your journey and i am here if you would like to share updates! 🖤