M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
Im sorry forbmy mother who ia going to find me but i am so sick amd exhausted that i cant even move from bed, and my stomach tumors makes me crazy...wont go away.

i have 2 options;

1- SN. havent tested it but seems legit
2- crushing a box of 30mg sulfate morphine prolonged release and drink the powder. can add also add tapentadol, zolpidem and some diazepam

pain and sickness day by day are driving me insane

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, voyager, GoodPersonEffed and 18 others
AJ95

AJ95

24/7 sylvia plath
Sep 3, 2020
I'm so sorry for your pain :heart:

I hope you find peace and have a painless journey :heart:

• Love
Reactions: death137, disabledandhopeless, MariV and 4 others
S

Sk1n1M1n

Experienced
Jan 29, 2020
I'm so sorry for you pain.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, MariV, death137 and 1 other person
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Im sorry forbmy mother who ia going to find me but i am so sick amd exhausted that i cant even move from bed, and my stomach tumors makes me crazy...wont go away.

i have 2 options;

2- crushing a box of 30mg sulfate morphine prolonged release and drink the powder. can add also add tapentadol, zolpidem and some diazepam

I don't know what to say because I'm there myself. Don't want to die just want the pain to stop and it's the only way. If there's anything we can do please say otherwise I'm sorry

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Meditation guide, cyberlordsumit and 4 others
infinitelove

infinitelove

Sep 23, 2020
Good luck on your journey. Sorry for the pain you are enduring. May it be a quick and peaceful event. All the best to you- my heart truly goes out to you

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, death137, ImsooDone1N and 2 others
M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
yes...im so sorry for my mother but i literally cant live like this. im dying. 188cm 48kg..just go figure.

do you thing the crushed morphine

pills will work? or better use SN? what would be less horrible?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, death137, Lostandlooking and 1 other person
S

Sk1n1M1n

Experienced
Jan 29, 2020
Have you told her how you feel?

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, death137 and ImsooDone1N
M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
Have you told her how you feel?
yes...shes always taking me tp the hospital and back.ive told her many times i see no other option.im actually indeed almost dead. a living corpse. i just want a peaceful final blow and dont know whether to take the pills i have or the SN.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, pleasethistime, death137 and 1 other person
infinitelove

infinitelove

Sep 23, 2020
yes...im so sorry for my mother but i literally cant live like this. im dying. 188cm 48kg..just go figure.

Have you planned out and fully educated yourself in both methods and know how they're supposed to be administered?
If you're not sure about method choice, it's better to hold off a little longer until you're certain and feel comfortable with your choice. Don't rely on someone else telling you which to choose.
SN is the only method I know which seems to be pretty peaceful but it would need to be done correctly (fasting, measurements ect)- it's not worth rushing this if you're not sure about how to take it

S

Sk1n1M1n

Experienced
Jan 29, 2020
does the hospital help you in anyway dor your mental health

• Aww..
M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
does the hospital help you in anyway dor your mental health
its not about mental health.that is fine. its that im dying. im in stomach pain, extreme fatigue and feeling unwell all day long and just cant take it anymore. i have these morphine pills amd SN at my disposal and just wonder what to use

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, voyager, death137 and 4 others
Infinite Conscious

Infinite Conscious

Experienced
Aug 18, 2020
i have 2 options;

Well, 300mg of morphine is like 5 regular doses of 60mg, so if I were you I would definitely try that first.
If you don't succeed, at least you'd be feeling great. And I don't think 5 pills would be enough to kill.
But then you can always go back to SN the next day and finish the job.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, death137, Ghost2211 and 4 others
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Good luck friend :heart: SN seems good, i don't know much about the other method, so i can't really help you :aw:

• Love
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, death137, ImsooDone1N and 1 other person
M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
Well, 300mg of morphine is like 5 regular doses of 60mg, so if I were you I would definitely try that first.
If you don't succeed, at least you'd be feeling great. And I don't think 5 pills would be enough to kill.
But then you can always go back to SN the next day and finish the job.
well ive taken 2 tapentadols and feel rly dizzy and shitty

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, death137, ImsooDone1N and 1 other person
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
I'm sorry you are going through so much pain :aw: I really wish I could help you and be a support but I simply cannot talk. I hope the information I provided to you are at least a little bit helpful and made you calmer. I wish you all the best!

• Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, MariV, death137 and 1 other person
Infinite Conscious

Infinite Conscious

Experienced
Aug 18, 2020

188cm and 48kg???
Really??? I suppose you are male... But how are you still alive with that weight?
If you are female, then you are really tall for a girl.

Dying from an opioid OD would definitely be preferable, especially for the mother who will find the body afterwards.
The body, after using SN, is definitely not a pretty scene... the skin is totally discolored, face gray/blue, eyes brown, I could post a photo but I guess most people would not like to see that without a warning.

I said earlier that 300mg of morphine would not be enough... but for 48kg, it very well might be, especially if mixed with the other medications you listed.

Personally, I would try the opiates first, but only because I've always liked opioids.
In your case it would be 50-50%.
The SN would be 99% successful, if you follow the instructions without being interrupted and "saved".

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, I screwed up, death137 and 2 others
ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Arcanist
Nov 22, 2018
I'm so sorry that your suffering. I really feel
Your hurt & I hope that you can find some relief one way or another. Hugs :hug: :hug: :heart: :heart:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can, Deleted member 4993 and 2 others
M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
188cm and 48kg???
Really??? I suppose you are male... But how are you still alive with that weight?

Dying from an opioid OD would definitely be preferable, especially for the mother who will find the body afterwards.
The body, after using SN, is definitely not a pretty scene... the skin is totally discolored, face gray/blue, eyes brown, I could post a photo but I guess most people would not like to see that without a warning.

I said earlier that 300mg of morphine would not be enough... but for 48kg, it very well might be, especially if mixed with the other medications you listed.

Personally, I would try the opiates first, but only because I've always liked opioids.
In your case it would be 50-50%.
The SN would be 99% successful, if you follow the instructions without being interrupted and "saved".
are you sure about this? i dont want to take SN because of my stomach ulcers and tumors. i think opiates will be less painful. but people always say pills are not reliable and you can end up with brain damage. otherwise ill die naturally i guess.

yes 188cm and 48kg.male yes

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, I screwed up and death137
Infinite Conscious

Infinite Conscious

Experienced
Aug 18, 2020
i think opiates will be less painful. but people always say pills are not reliable and you can end up with brain damage. otherwise ill die naturally i guess.

yes 188cm and 48kg.male yes

I never heard of opiates causing brain damage.
They could not be easy on your stomach, but nothing that kills you would be easy on your already ill stomach.
I just sent you in a PM some photos of a body after using SN, so you'd be aware and prepared for what your mother would find afterwards.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and death137
M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
ah i thought so. that lack of oxygen to the brain caused damage. i rly dont know what to do...mb in a couple of days i die of starving anyway
i guess ill just wait and die of starvation. 188cm 48kg.not a long way to go. and im not hungry indeed

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, voyager, death137 and 2 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
ah i thought so. that lack of oxygen to the brain caused damage. i rly dont know what to do...mb in a couple of days i die of starving anyway
i guess ill just wait and die of starvation. 188cm 48kg.not a long way to go. and im not hungry indeed
Hi friend, I'm not sure how SN would work with you specific situation. That is to say it will still poison you, but I don't know if it will cause pain in your stomach. You are already in constant pain though so I suppose it depends if it's worth it to risk a few minute of additional pain to end it all. If you don't want to try SN you should try to be much louder to your doctors about your pain level and try to get some nice meds to drug you out.

R

royalfuzz

Sep 29, 2020
I'm so sorry that you're in so much pain still. Please please speak to your medical team and let them know, they should make it so that you aren't in pain. They can even set up a permanent pump that administers pain relief constantly. You shouldn't have to suffer like that.

M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
Hi friend, I'm not sure how SN would work with you specific situation. That is to say it will still poison you, but I don't know if it will cause pain in your stomach. You are already in constant pain though so I suppose it depends if it's worth it to risk a few minute of additional pain to end it all. If you don't want to try SN you should try to be much louder to your doctors about your pain level and try to get some nice meds to drug you out.
thabk you for your reply rosey, ure rly an angel. what do you think of the 1800mg of morphine, plus benzos and opioids.

its crazy that im a walking corpse and i dot feel like eating at all
I'm so sorry that you're in so much pain still. Please please speak to your medical team and let them know, they should make it so that you aren't in pain. They can even set up a permanent pump that administers pain relief constantly. You shouldn't have to suffer like that.
would they agree on that? can i tell them i wont eat anymore but i want to get paliative care?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, GoodPersonEffed and death137
kappa098

kappa098

Oct 3, 2020
I'm sorry life brought you to this. I hope you pass peacefully:heart:

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, death137 and MariV
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
thabk you for your reply rosey, ure rly an angel. what do you think of the 1800mg of morphine, plus benzos and opioids.

its crazy that im a walking corpse and i dot feel like eating at all
I want to say that -might- do it. I would hate to be wrong and waste your stuff. What about all the meds with SN? Worst case you pass out and position yourself so you can't roll off your back and drown in vomit while unconscious

Edet to add... even just all the morphine and benzo plus SN for that mater since opiates are hard on the stomach.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, death137, ImsooDone1N and 2 others
M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
thx for your tips you all. very appreciated

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
I'm sorry that you're suffering so much. It's makes me sad because you're such a kind person, you don't deserve all this. I wish I had the answers to help you.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, voyager, death137 and 2 others
Infinite Conscious

Infinite Conscious

Experienced
Aug 18, 2020
Can I ask, if it's not too personal... but your story really shook me... you cannot eat because of stomach cancer?

You don't eat at all? When have you last eaten a regular meal?

If you went now to a hospital, I am sure they would immediately and urgently take you in and administer infusion (food through drops into your bloodstream).

Please don't die of starvation...

M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
Can I ask, if it's not too personal... but your story really shook me... you cannot eat because of stomach cancer?

You don't eat at all? When have you last eaten a regular meal?

If you went now to a hospital, I am sure they would immediately and urgently take you in and administer infusion (food through drops into your bloodstream).

Please don't die of starvation...
i have asked for that and they didnt want. they say i should force myself to eat no matter how satiated and how much pain i feel.
on the other hand, if i eat small snacks throughout the day i can more or less manage. what i cant eat is a normal dish. but society works that way
i also have tumors on the face so the isolation is total

• Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, voyager, Meditation guide and 4 others
Iseeblue_711

Iseeblue_711

Oct 4, 2020

i have 2 options;

I feel so sorry that you got to this point, from where there s no going back.I just hope that you ll find peace and happiness wherever you re gonna end up after.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, death137, MariV and 1 other person