• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

DreamyLisa

DreamyLisa

-
Jun 30, 2023
Hey DreamyLisa,
That's rough. I'm really sorry to hear that. Whether or not you have close family or friends to validate it please remember that you're a person first and foremost. You deserve someone who will treat you like one. There will always be people around who understand your fundamental worth but it's obvious to me that this guy just doesn't.

I don't mean to prie or anything but If you ever need any help, I can recommend a number which deals with domestic violence 800-799-7233
Sorry if that's being intrusive and annoying, that's all I'll say. But please take care of yourself out there man.

I feel the need to clarify again, that he is a fantastic boyfriend and that I treasure him immensely. What makes you say he is treating me badly? I don't think it's fair to judge him like that just because of his special likes. I am having a wonderful life only thanks to him because I would be extremely miserable all on my own. That is why I want to "give back" in a way that I feel like would give my end some purpose and meaning for us both. Again - there is no doubt about it coming closer and closer due to my health. I agree it would be totally crazy to think about doing something like that if this wasn't the case.

• Love
Reactions: FormerlyFe(IV) and 90starve
G

goodnight cat

Jun 23, 2023
Hey DreamyLisa,
That's rough. I'm really sorry to hear that. Whether or not you have close family or friends to validate it please remember that you're a person first and foremost. You deserve someone who will treat you like one. There will always be people around who understand your fundamental worth but it's obvious to me that this guy just doesn't.

I don't mean to prie or anything but If you ever need any help, I can recommend a number which deals with domestic violence 800-799-7233
Sorry if that's being intrusive and annoying, that's all I'll say. But please take care of yourself out there man.
She's not being abused or anything, it's all a sort of fetish lifestyle as i can see.

Reactions: FormerlyFe(IV)
DreamyLisa

DreamyLisa

-
Jun 30, 2023
She's not being abused or anything, it's all a sort of fetish lifestyle as i can see.

It's just how he is and I am totally fine with it. It's all voluntary from my side and I am happy with how things are but I feel like the conversation drifted off into the wrong direction with all that talk about my bf's personality vs what I wish to do when the time to end it eventually comes.

DreamyLisa

DreamyLisa

-
Jun 30, 2023
Alright, thank you all for your replies and private messages. Given the overall negative reception I decided against my plans.

• Hugs
M

MerryGoDown

Jul 1, 2023
Just my two thoughts about the situation:
I understand the idea of leaving a memento, but is a video necessary? Not saying you shouldn't record everything, but if you don't, you can spend every special moment with him, and he'll have the memory of you, in a beautiful memento Mori kind of way. Just an option

Don't expect contracts or anything in terms of consent to protect him afterwards. In the Dom/sub world, contracts have been attempted to be used to absolve consent issues but they don't hold up in court.

G

goodnight cat

Jun 23, 2023
Just my two thoughts about the situation:
I understand the idea of leaving a memento, but is a video necessary? Not saying you shouldn't record everything, but if you don't, you can spend every special moment with him, and he'll have the memory of you, in a beautiful memento Mori kind of way. Just an option

Don't expect contracts or anything in terms of consent to protect him afterwards. In the Dom/sub world, contracts have been attempted to be used to absolve consent issues but they don't hold up in court.
Contracts and such really depends on where you're living and what the case is about.