GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
Dogs. Our beautiful fur babies, probably what good therapy really looks like. Did you ever walk in a room and forget why you walked in? That's probably how dogs live their lives. They are pure of heart and able to share a bond with us that goes beyond words and expectations.

We can learn a lot from dogs... Obedience, loyalty, enjoying the simple things, the importance of turning around three times before laying down. They say that dog is mans best friend, I don't believe that, we don't even know what true friendship is- how many of your friends have you neutered? Man is dogs best friend and that is such a privilege we are probably not even worthy of it imo.

There's no need to pay $3,000 for a pedigree, get a rescue dog. The Holy Patron of woofs Saint Bernard says if you ask GentleSoul he will shit on your carpet for half that amount, and breeds like the poodle might be part of some weird cult.

Dogs know where they stand and they aren't fickle. Unlike a ducks opinion of me, which is always greatly influenced by whether or not I have bread. You don't even have to hire a dog therapist, you just need to wake up at 7.00am and open the fucking door. Let us give thanks.

Stbernard

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: eightofcups, EternalšŸŒˆRainbow, Well-Edited Chaos and 21 others
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
Would fave this post ten times, although imo Jack Russell is premium Dog.

• Hugs
Reactions: chloramine, LivideLamb, onlyanimalsaregood and 2 others
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
@Chinaski Bless you
Saintbernie

Jack Russel, a very nice dog that looks like it is still far away.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: chloramine, LivideLamb, onlyanimalsaregood and 4 others
Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
I was standing on my lawn watching my dogs sniff the grass and get excited over the birds all around due to spring and just felt happy. Dogs are so grounding. If you are lost in your head they will bring you back to the moment and back to the little joys.

• Love
Reactions: chloramine, LivideLamb, onlyanimalsaregood and 3 others
Toxic Positivity

Toxic Positivity

At my own pace
Feb 11, 2022
Bravo! What a privilege to read this post first thing in the morning. You have such a way with words. Thank you.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: chloramine, onlyanimalsaregood, GentleJerk and 1 other person
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
I was standing on my lawn watching my dogs sniff the grass and get excited over the birds all around due to spring and just felt happy. Dogs are so grounding. If you are lost in your head they will bring you back to the moment and back to the little joys.
Just beautiful <3
Bravo! What a privilege to read this post first thing in the morning. You have such a way with words. Thank you.
Hehe thank you, it's a bit hit and miss but I have my moments.

• Love
Reactions: chloramine and Toxic Positivity
Dysgenic Pup

Dysgenic Pup

A canine thatā€™s not so heavenly.
Sep 18, 2021
Somebody call me? Seriously though, I wish I could have tons of pets. Dogs, cats, chickens, you name it.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: chloramine, onlyanimalsaregood, GentleJerk and 1 other person
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
I spend half of my day hugging my dog.

• Love
Reactions: EternalšŸŒˆRainbow, chloramine, 710 and 2 others
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
Somebody call me? Seriously though, I wish I could have tons of pets. Dogs, cats, chickens, you name it.
Ha! I know the feeling. I have to be careful not to get mooshy and collect even more, I got chickens, cats, dogs, and fish all on a whim and they're eating me out of house and home. I got them for the woofs and lols and then realised, shit, I gotta pay for their teeth and put them thru college and...
I spend half of my day hugging my dog.
Not a wasted moment <3

• Love
Reactions: chloramine, GrumpyFrog and whatevs
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Dogs. Our beautiful fur babies, probably what good therapy really looks like. Did you ever walk in a room and forget why you walked in? That's probably how dogs live their lives. They are pure of heart and able to share a bond with us that goes beyond words and expectations.

We can learn a lot from dogs... Obedience, loyalty, enjoying the simple things, the importance of turning around three times before laying down. They say that dog is mans best friend, I don't believe that, we don't even know what true friendship is- how many of your friends have you neutered? Man is dogs best friend and that is such a privilege we are probably not even worthy of it imo.

There's no need to pay $3,000 for a pedigree, get a rescue dog. The Holy Patron of woofs Saint Bernard says if you ask GentleSoul he will shit on your carpet for half that amount, and breeds like the poodle might be part of some weird cult.

Dogs know where they stand and they aren't fickle. Unlike a ducks opinion of me, which is always greatly influenced by whether or not I have bread. You don't even have to hire a dog therapist, you just need to wake up at 7.00am and open the fucking door. Let us give thanks.

View attachment 88969

You got more than you were barking for with this thread :wink:

• Yay!
Reactions: chloramine and GentleJerk
I

indigomoon

Student
Mar 6, 2022
Dogs are the best! Here is my recently adopted rescue dog.

Attachments

• F4F1CAF0-2E37-4996-BE08-B56BB67DDC33.jpeg
    F4F1CAF0-2E37-4996-BE08-B56BB67DDC33.jpeg
    4.6 MB · Views: 0
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: chloramine, Chinaski, GentleJerk and 1 other person
freedompass

freedompass

Warlock
Jan 27, 2021
Best thread title ever haha

• Hugs
Reactions: Well-Edited Chaos, chloramine, GentleJerk and 1 other person
clown_17

clown_17

Almost gone, it almost worked
Oct 24, 2020
My dog is such a good boy just thinking of him puts a smile to my face :)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: chloramine, 710, GentleJerk and 1 other person
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable šŸ’” Rest in peace CommitSudoku šŸ¤
Mar 11, 2022
Dogs are the best! Here is my recently adopted rescue dog.
Beautiful šŸ¤—
My dog is such a good boy just thinking of him puts a smile to my face :)
For real
200.gif

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: chloramine and GentleJerk
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
What on earth did I just watch