• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

BATTLEEE

• Dog

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Cat

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Both

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
I saw that pet thread and got curious.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Do you mean like which one we have or which one we prefer? I prefer cats but I have a dog instead. I know, weird right? I like dogs too but I like cats better

hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
What's your favorite kind of dog? I like shiba inus, pomskies, nova scotia duck tolling retrievers, etc
pitbulllls :3 they're my dream breed (to own), unfortunately i've never even met one</3 then labs, german shepherds, & great pyrenees🧸u prefer tiny dogs huh, any reason why?

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
pitbulllls :3 they're my dream breed (to own), unfortunately i've never even met one</3 then labs, german shepherds, & great pyrenees🧸u prefer tiny dogs huh, any reason why?
Oh nice! Btw I forgot to mention that I like golden retrievers. Tbh idk why 🤣 I think I like foxlike/catlike dogs

Last edited:
Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
IM A CAT PERSOOOON. But I have my lovely Mina, she's a Samoyedo, but shes soooo cute. But id rather have a kitty

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
IM A CAT PERSOOOON. But I have my lovely Mina, she's a Samoyedo, but shes soooo cute. But id rather have a kitty
I like Samoyeds too! They're so cute and fluffy

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Dogs can't catch mice. I live on a small farm in the middle of nowhere. It has to be cats or we would be over-run. And cats are less tying. We can leave them for long periods if we need to, which sometimes we do; we leave out cat biscuits and water, and there is a cat flap so they can come and go about their normal business. Can't do that with a dog.

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
I like both but I like dogs more. I have two dogs and I love them so much.

I

InAgony

Student
Feb 19, 2024
Dogs for definite, plus I'm allergic to cats. I used to have a tri-colour border collie, but have never had cats, though I've had a lot of contact with other people's cats.