• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

Crinia99

Student
Oct 10, 2023
My beloved dog died 2 days ago. She was a 14 yr old collie, the lassie kind, she had stomach cancer and stopped eating, there was nothing I can do.

No one gets it. She wasn't just a dog like they all tell me. She was my best friend, my companion, my strength, she filled a massive void created through a lifetime of loss, rejection, abuse and sadness. She had a big job to do and she did it wonderfully well.

She brought me joy and always comforted me. She stopped me from getting angry and calmed me down. She should not have been my everything, but i had no choice, I have nothing else. I am lost without her.

Pain and sorrow im all too familiar with, but 'm too old to build another life now, no one would give me a second chance at my age, with my ugly looks, wrinlkly skin and flabby body. I couldnt even build a life for myself when i was younger, God knows i tried! I have nothing to give my abusive family and so called friends who just want, who take but never give. While she demanded nothing, just food and cuddles....lots of cuddles.

I can never afford another dog, I'm facing homelessness and financial hardships . To be honest i don't really want to die, I just want a life that resembles some kind of normality, a home, roof over my head, a garden to tend to and a puppy to nuture. I'd be content and grateful and try to give back as best i can. But is it too much to ask ?. For me it definitely is and always will be

My only hope now is that my SN is still effective past its use by date.

Last edited:
Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
I am so sorry for your loss. As an owner of dogs myself, it makes me so sad whenever I hear stories of them passing away.

Dogs are such wonderful and beautiful creatures, they are truly deserving of being called "man's best friend."

P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
i don't have anything to add that will take your pain away.

i hope your dog crossed the rainbow bridge peacefully and is in a better place somewhere with lots of her favorite treats, saving you a spot and waiting to reconnect with you one day.

Raindancer

Raindancer

Experienced
Nov 4, 2023
I am so very sorry. Many people unfortunately do not understand the bonds we have with them. I could seriously not make it another day without my sweet girl. I believe our pets are waiting for us on the other side so I hold on to their memories on this side.

I am also sorry for your situation and not sure if you could work it out, but maybe getting a service dog would help. Some agencies you can get one for free, but the wait is very long. You could also go to a shelter and tell them you will be needing a service dog so they can help make sure you get the right disposition. Plus you will also get one for free or a small fee at a rescue. You can do the training yourself, and I am sure you could find the how to's online. And lastly, you can write off the expenses, so food, collars, vets, etc. Again I don't know if it would work in your situation, but having a companion makes all the difference. Plus, if you are getting any kind of assistance housing and have a service animal, they will allow the service animal. Now this is in the IS, not sure how other countries do service animals. I have had 2, my current girl is not the right personality for service, she likes people way too much and would be on their laps if they even looked at her. I am waiting until the right time to get another service dog as it's hard going out without one. If you need any info or help, I would be happy to help you!

Just know your sweet baby is at peace! We miss them desperately but knowing we gave them all the love we had is a comfort.🐾💜

WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
I'm so sorry. I lost my 17 year old boy back in September. I felt empty for months.

• Hugs
Reactions: Crinia99
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
my dog died 3yrs ago and i'm still reeling from it. she was with me for 16 yrs. i don't know if i have what it takes to care for another anymore but recently, i've been thinking of fostering.

logi3535

logi3535

even in death, may you be triumphant
Jan 8, 2024
i'm so sorry to hear about your loss, and i wholeheartedly agree, pets aren't just animals you take care of, they can be friends, companions, they can be a lot of amazing things

i lost my old boy a few years ago and i still think about him a lot, he reminded me to always cherish every moment in life before they become memories

i hope you may rest knowing she's at peace now, i have no doubt you gave her the happiest life she could get :)

Katdogg

Katdogg

Jan 31, 2024
It sounds like you had an amazing bond with your Collie, and it is so hard to lose a special connection like that.

I like to look at all the pictures of my dog and I together when he was healthy and happy. (he passed away last month)

Remember the good times. I hope the memories can get you through this tough time.

C

Crinia99

Student
Oct 10, 2023
i don't have anything to add that will take your pain away.

i hope your dog crossed the rainbow bridge peacefully and is in a better place somewhere with lots of her favorite treats, saving you a spot and waiting to reconnect with you one day.
Thank you, i know she's together with my other collie, my other girl was so nurturing of other dogs, while tasha feared other dogs. Tess would shower tasha with love, i know they are waiting for me, I just cannot wait to see and play with them together. My only true companions.
WTF, that's disgusting people are saying that 😔 humans can be so heartless. i've known dogs that have been more loving than some humans.
Mostly my narcissistic elderly father and sister say and remind me of this all the time - while others say at least you still have them - lol what a cruel joke!
It sounds like you had an amazing bond with your Collie, and it is so hard to lose a special connection like that.

I like to look at all the pictures of my dog and I together when he was healthy and happy. (he passed away last month)

Remember the good times. I hope the memories can get you through this tough time.
To be honest, it is too painful, I have to erase all memory just to cope, I would love to cherish the memories but my life is so void of any meaning, any reminders are too painfrul. I need to numb myself, even if that means taking drugs wich is not my thing. I know from my last experience of loosing my first dog I only started to heal and get over the pain when i got another dog several months later. This will never be possible this time due to my financial situation.

I use to collect dogs to play with at our family beach holiday home. Dogs where allowed to roam the streets free in those days. I was such a lonely child the dogs where my companions. The collie dog I most connected with being similar in nature to myself, aloof, melancholy, sensitive, very perceptive, protective and loyal.
my dog died 3yrs ago and i'm still reeling from it. she was with me for 16 yrs. i don't know if i have what it takes to care for another anymore but recently, i've been thinking of fostering.
I understand you still feeling loss after 3 yrs. For me at least time dose not heal, only replacing the void what helps. I would consider fostering if I could afford it.

Last edited:
Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
I'm so sorry for your loss, I completely get how destructive and hurtful that is. I lost my 15 year old Yorkie almost a year ago and I still cry for her. She was the closest thing I had to a family member who loved me unconditionally and wholeheartedly.
I'm sure she lived a very happy and enjoyable life until the very end thanks to you. May she rest easy now.

BlazingBob

BlazingBob

Mage
Oct 28, 2021
My dogs are the closest thing I have to a family. They're the only thing keeping me from ctb because I can't and won't abandon them. They're 18, 16, and 15. One has diabetes and requires insulin injections every 12 hours. Another has dementia and is getting worse by the day. They're all I have. I have physical health problems that make life unbearable but I'm hanging on for them. Losing them will definitely put me over the edge. I'm facing homelessness because I'm too sick to work and disability just won't cut it.

C

Crinia99

Student
Oct 10, 2023
My dogs are the closest thing I have to a family. They're the only thing keeping me from ctb because I can't and won't abandon them. They're 18, 16, and 15. One has diabetes and requires insulin injections every 12 hours. Another has dementia and is getting worse by the day. They're all I have. I have physical health problems that make life unbearable but I'm hanging on for them. Losing them will definitely put me over the edge. I'm facing homelessness because I'm too sick to work and disability just won't cut it.
I'm so sorry, you sound like your in a very similar situation to myself. If we lived in the same country maybe I could become your live in carer and we could afford a place together with our dogs. Just a dream, but I wish life could be simpler xxx

LivideLamb

LivideLamb

I'm so decaying, feeling like an ashtray
Jan 5, 2020
I'm so sorry for your loss. I have a dog myself, and, imagining him leaving my life make me tear up each time. I can't even begin to understand the pain you're feeling right now... I really hope you're gonna feel better soon. Sending you love and kindness

R

ropearoundatree

Student
Nov 9, 2023
My beloved dog died 2 days ago. She was a 14 yr old collie, the lassie kind, she had stomach cancer and stopped eating, there was nothing I can do.

No one gets it. She wasn't just a dog like they all tell me. She was my best friend, my companion, my strength, she filled a massive void created through a lifetime of loss, rejection, abuse and sadness. She had a big job to do and she did it wonderfully well.

She brought me joy and always comforted me. She stopped me from getting angry and calmed me down. She should not have been my everything, but i had no choice, I have nothing else. I am lost without her.

Pain and sorrow im all too familiar with, but 'm too old to build another life now, no one would give me a second chance at my age, with my ugly looks, wrinlkly skin and flabby body. I couldnt even build a life for myself when i was younger, God knows i tried! I have nothing to give my abusive family and so called friends who just want, who take but never give. While she demanded nothing, just food and cuddles....lots of cuddles.

I can never afford another dog, I'm facing homelessness and financial hardships . To be honest i don't really want to die, I just want a life that resembles some kind of normality, a home, roof over my head, a garden to tend to and a puppy to nuture. I'd be content and grateful and try to give back as best i can. But is it too much to ask ?. For me it definitely is and always will be

My only hope now is that my SN is still effective past its use by date.
I'm sorry @Crinia99 , just thought I'd let you know that—I can relate, in oh so many ways… & my heart breaks & bleeds for you! Hoping/hopefully, you can catch a break ~ or find a turn in your fortunes. . . Peace ✌️