• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Untimely

Untimely

Student
Apr 21, 2023
Wondering if it is even worth telling my SO

• Hugs
Reactions: an_alias and iloverachel
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
No. My cat doesn't speak people.

Whether it is worth it depends on the relationship you have. Most likely you would just upset them and risk intervention.

• Love
Reactions: kilowatt, divinemistress36 and Untimely
Untimely

Untimely

Student
Apr 21, 2023
No. My cat doesn't speak people.

Whether it is worth it depends on the relationship you have. Most likely you would just upset them and risk intervention.
That's what i'm concerned about I think. I try to hint things but i'm not sure if she knows

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I don't even have a significant other lol

• Hugs
Reactions: Untimely
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
That's what i'm concerned about I think. I try to hint things but i'm not sure if she knows
Unfortunately suicide generally has to be carried out in the shadows. It's very unfortunate but that's the reality.

Reactions: Untimely and sserafim
tsumihoroboshi

tsumihoroboshi

Lost Impact
Oct 31, 2023
all my exes knew i'm suicidal and have attempted multiple times. all they ever did was try to fix me because they only pitied me.

if you love them, really love them, i don't know if you should tell them, especially if you have plans and don't want intervention like someone above said.

if you have no active plans and wouldn't mind a little help in feeling better, telling them is a good idea in that case. who knows, they could even be struggling as well and was also too afraid to say anything.

Reactions: luri and Untimely
Untimely

Untimely

Student
Apr 21, 2023
all my exes knew i'm suicidal and have attempted multiple times. all they ever did was try to fix me because they only pitied me.

if you love them, really love them, i don't know if you should tell them, especially if you have plans and don't want intervention like someone above said.

if you have no active plans and wouldn't mind a little help in feeling better, telling them is a good idea in that case. who knows, they could even be struggling as well and was also too afraid to say anything.
thanks. i appreciate the advice a lot

• Love
Reactions: tsumihoroboshi
JezebelDuLioncourt

JezebelDuLioncourt

Feb 23, 2024
Yes, my partner knows. I've declared many times in the past that, "When my baby girl goes, I go."

My baby girl crossed over the rainbow bridge almost a year ago. He knows I've been secretly planning my CTB.

He's a normie, and so he cannot wrap his head around it. His reactions have been all over the place, from ignoring my suicidal ideations, to being in denial that I'm quite serious about it, to strongly proposing that I go back to seeing my therapist, etc. etc. Other days he'd be quite angry and confrontational. Just a couple of days ago, he threatened to tell all my family about it. Today, he's been all sweet and gentle.

• Hugs
Reactions: luri
kunikuzushi

kunikuzushi

sause
Jan 24, 2023
I just told them right now, and I kind of regret it. I just made them scared and now I'm worried they'll try to stop me. I also feel really guilty thinking about leaving them alone and it feels more real now that I know how they feel about it.

• Hugs
Untimely

Untimely

Student
Apr 21, 2023
I just told them right now, and I kind of regret it. I just made them scared and now I'm worried they'll try to stop me. I also feel really guilty thinking about leaving them alone and it feels more real now that I know how they feel about it.
Yeah you pretty much described my worst case scenario. Also i'm not sure how much she could even help

cicadafriend

cicadafriend

Jun 13, 2023
Yes. My biggest hesitation. I don't want to traumatize him or burden him.

• Hugs
kilowatt

kilowatt

Hi why me
Sep 9, 2023
My ex girlfriend knew but she always avoided the topic. She knew I don't like speaking on it either, plus she's a lot saner than me. I couldn't risk getting ratted out right before my attempts.
She also played a big part for covering me during one of my last attempts. My family really loved her even if they thought we were just best friends. I felt really guilty about involving her and I regret it. I don't think I'd ever tell her if I had to turn back in time.