Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
People perceive me way different from how I am. It's weird. I read all the time, but no one would think that given how I look.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: animetal, Luchs and Artictart
Artictart

Artictart

Tired
May 6, 2023
I actually really love going outdoors and seeing new things but I'm very pale because I don't get the chance to go out very often.

Message In A Bottle

Message In A Bottle

📜 Just me, myself, and I
Apr 1, 2022
Outer appearance shows a weak looking female, so I'd say that matches up well to the whole "socially awkward insecure" type.

I will say probably no one would guess I'm into weightlifting, and (attempting) to become a beast.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ambivalent1
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Yeah- I'd say my akward, unkempt and ugly exterior matches my interior pretty well. Interesting question.

• Aww..
Reactions: Elio24 and rationaltake
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
I have an ugly appearance that matches my ugly personality.

• Aww..
Reactions: rationaltake
Not.Flugel

Not.Flugel

✨Invaild Pharmacy Student✨
May 7, 2023
Can confirm that my appearance matches my personality, both are pretty bad.
I have a resting bitch face however, and I think that best portrays my mood every day.

Reactions: Message In A Bottle
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wouldn't really say I have much of a personality, I'm just a conscious being waiting to cease existing, my existence is so incredibly insignificant and empty, I know I'm not meant to exist here. But I do look tired of existing and always very pale so I guess that matches how I feel about being trapped here.

leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
Yep. I look like a schizophrenic hobo (no offence to anyone with schizophrenia, you have my sympathy).
I do not have schizophrenia nor am I a hobo, but I suffer from pretty bad paranoia and I live in less than ideal circumstances. (I type, as I look at the black mold on the ceiling.)

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Yep. I look like a schizophrenic hobo (no offence to anyone with schizophrenia, you have my sympathy).
I do not have schizophrenia nor am I a hobo, but I suffer from pretty bad paranoia and I live in less than ideal circumstances. (I type, as I look at the black mold on the ceiling.)
Black mold is deadly

StolenLife

StolenLife

Warlock
Sep 19, 2022
Yes. I'm ugly and worn out inside and outside.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Elio24 and Disappointered
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
No. I look harmless. I'm not.

• Love
Reactions: Skathon, SleepingLessons and kwho
kwho

kwho

Student
Apr 29, 2023
The opposite of harmless doesn't have to be malignant.

Luchs

Luchs

kristallene Bergluft über verfallener Gruft
Aug 20, 2019
I'm a somewhat tall, lanky guy, so I think that fits who I am rather well. Only annoying thing is that people sometimes assume I'm smarter and more intellectual than I am.

LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
Yes l'm a short hairy thing that growl's a lot, and am fascinated by the moon 🐺

• Yay!
Reactions: Source Energy
KuroiSH

KuroiSH

bus tickets are expensive
Mar 29, 2023
No. I have a terrible appearance that doesn't match my kind of decent personality.

fuaruhan

fuaruhan

un chat perdu
Feb 9, 2023
Yes, very much XD. Most people's first impression of me would match the real me

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
How are you malignant?
I didn't say "malignant". I said "not harmless", meaning I'm more than capable of looking after my own interests, including by quite aggressive means if necessary. It's not a good idea to mess with me.

Reactions: loopdaloop
roseleaf

roseleaf

freedom is a dream that is just out of reach
Apr 25, 2023
people say i look like the sweetest and brightest person in the room. i think it's cuz of my clothing

in reality i'm always tired af and quiet.

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
I didn't say "malignant". I said "not harmless", meaning I'm more than capable of looking after my own interests, including by quite aggressive means if necessary. It's not a good idea to mess with me.
Do you have ASPD?
people say i look like the sweetest and brightest person in the room. i think it's cuz of my clothing

in reality i'm always tired af and quiet.
Those aren't mutually exclusive

kwho

kwho

Student
Apr 29, 2023
People tend to mistake kindness for weakness and (blindness), don't they? Certain kind of people. If only they wouldn't, world would be a much better place. My theory, at least.

Reactions: Linda
CloudyNight

CloudyNight

Wake me up before you go go
Apr 15, 2023
I look tired most the time and keep to myself but from what my friends say I'm fun to be around.

NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
It does match in some ways since I don't look overly masculine even though I am male. I look pretty non-threatening and younger than I actually am. I also have somewhat of an RBF and struggle to smile correctly, which matches my miserable outlook.