• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
Im aromantic and not gay however I was just wondering as being a woman used to effect my suicidalness however as I've grown more suicidal I don't really care about being a woman anymore.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: dogbreath, Adûnâi, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
It's hard to say because, I don't know what it's like to be a man. I don't enjoy being female but I don't want to be male either. So- I can't say it contributes to my ideation as much as someone who say suffers from dysmorphia.

That said- my main coping mechanism kind of still is my job. Would I be better at my job if I was male? Possibly. Men have more potential to develop strength and my job is physical. Maybe I'd be paid better too! Hard to say...

I certainly don't enjoy periods. They make me super suicidal every month. I don't know if men are as affected by their hormones. Guess it depends on the guy but some guys I've known seem horny all the time. I don't think I'd enjoy that. That's got to be distracting!

Really though, I think it's just shit for both genders. Both have their biological peculiarities to deal with. Both have unrealistic social stereotypes to live up to. I'm not convinced my life would have been a whole lot better if I had been male.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi, not-2-b-the-answer and worthIess
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
Not really, not my orientation itself but the fact that I've never been in love with anyone actually does a little.
Anyway it's still not perfect knowing my parents wouldn't accept it if I had a girlfriend :( Almost makes me feel guilty that not only men attract me.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
No, just being human in general makes me want to die, it's nothing really to do with being female. I see existence itself as the problem and I could never see anything desirable about existing as a human especially as there is no limit as to how much one can suffer, there's nothing appealing about being a slave to suffering in the decaying flesh prison that is the human body.

Under no circumstances could I ever wish to be tormented by old age, I'd always prefer the peace of eternal nothingness no matter what. To me human existence is very futile and burdensome, I'm certainly not attracted to this species at all. Ceasing to exist is the way for me to find peace from the burden of existing as a human and safety from all future suffering, only the thought of no longer existing comforts me.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and divinemistress36
Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Arcanist
Sep 10, 2023
My suicidal ideation has nothing to do with my sexuality or gender and more other social factors. In fact, I find gender and sexuality to be the things I thought the least about growing up despite being keenly aware of differences between the genders and how they are treated different.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Adûnâi and MiMif
B

BlessedBeTheFlame

All things are nothing to me
Feb 2, 2024
The shame from being bisexual is the main reason I wish to die.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and MiMif
RosebyAnyName

RosebyAnyName

Staring at the ceiling for 6 hours
Nov 9, 2023
Yes, I am female and a lesbian. Misogyny and lesbophobia have negatively influenced my mental health in significant and specific ways that make me want to ctb. I have no gender dysphoria and I'm not trans, everyone just hates lesbians.

There are other reasons currently for why I want to ctb, but if it was only the misogyny and lesbophobia then I'd still want to ctb.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: dysthymia, MiMif and not-2-b-the-answer
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
No. Depression, autistic traits and lack of physical energy do

• Hugs
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Nope.... Not even a little bit.
The reason I want to CTB is because I'm a loser and life is SHIT !!! 😡😡😡😡😡

Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
> "Does your gender or sexual orientation effect your suicidal ness?"

Definitely! I'm literally targeted for harassment by the Kiev régime because I'm male. I cannot go outside lest I be kidnapped. Whereas the females in my uni can literally travel to Italy and talk in class about their voyage.

To be fair, I wouldn't like to emigrate, but it still shows a stark difference between our sexes. And I won't even begin on the subject of love which I will never experience, and whose fact is the main reason for my future suicide - while any female can get hundreds of followers at a snap of her fingers.

Mind you, I'm NOT reducing female issues - after all, Kurt Cobain killed himself while being a top dog in society. But if I were a girl with my current thoughts, I wouldn't probably intend to kill myself at all.

Or at least, I'd try handholding and sex first to determine whether life has any draw.

• Hugs
Princess_Kitty

Princess_Kitty

Lost kitty
Jan 4, 2024
For me yes. I am transgender Mtf. Being transgender in today's world is a huge part of why I'm going to CTB. I hate everything about myself. I hate being trans, it's the worst.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: 4am, dysthymia, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
Doemu

Doemu

⸸ I am my own end ⸸
Feb 4, 2024
I'm a masochist. I only can feel being loved by being physical and emotional damaged.

There's no happy end to me. Dying, living alone with no purpose or living in abuse.

So, yes. Being a masochist made me more suicidal.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and MiMif
dysthymia

dysthymia

the dead regret nothing
Dec 24, 2023
My greysexuality doesn't bother me. Being female in this patriarchal world does. I'm tired of misogynist propaganda everywhere on social media. I'm tired of the casually accepted misogyny and pedophilia when I go outside. My parents hate me for not being a son. Don't even get me started on my jealousy of men for not menstruating, being stronger and able to run faster. It's like I'm mourning a youth I never had... I've hated my fleshprison since I was very young. I hate how restricted I am.

• Hugs
mlspwrt22

mlspwrt22

Jan 31, 2024
Very much does. In fact, it's the main factor to my suicidal thoughts. :/

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and dysthymia
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Gender, not really. Based on my mom and especially my sister's personalities I am pretty sure I'd still want to kill myself if I was female maybe even more so.

Sexuality on the other hand, maybe. I'm rigidly heterosexual which I know is probably no cause for suicide in most people but unfortunately my personality just isn't suited for this orientation. How else can one explain me being a kissless virgin at 29 despite being six feet tall and with decent looks according to so many people (btw I think they are wrong about my looks they just don't care enough to see my uglier details on my face). It's because from what I can tell, more than anything else be it looks, height, muscle mass, even wealth, the main thing heterosexual women are attracted to most about heterosexual men is their confidence. I imagine this is why many seem to fawn over serial killers and horror movie slashers is because those guys at least had the confidence to do what they set out to do. They have an unrivaled amount of ambition and drive that I could never hope to match.

But yeah, my tendency to be very submissive and cowardly and avoidant just doesn't do me any favors with women. That's why I often say I wish I was gay or even just a little bisexual. I'm not even comfortable enough with partnering with any trans females or femboys sadly. It's disgusting how phobic I am but I can't help that I'm only attracted to biological women. Unfortunately I've had so many guys try to flirt with me or openly confess to me and I always feel so shitty for having to reject them. One former best friend I had came out of the closet to me first (this was back in 2012) before anyone else because he thought I must be gay too but unfortunately, I'm just not. He later tried touching my shoulders and thighs to see if it would do anything for me and unsurprisingly it didn't. Now if a woman had molested me I would probably still be a little disturbed by it but at least I might have been less grossed out by it. I know I'm not asexual either because I still feel sexual attraction but just towards female body parts. The male ones disgust me personally which is why I can't be gay but man, if I was I probably could have at least found a good romantic partner now. I know being gay comes with a slew of systemic and other social disadvantages but I actually live in California where that's far less of a big deal than it is in other parts of the world so i feel like it'd be okay for me. Sadly I can't change myself to be gay no more than a gay person can change to be straight. And yet my straightness is exactly what's causing me to want to kill myself because my personality makes me functionally incapable of romancing any women I happen to fall for and even when they approach me I've still screwed it up for myself by being my shy and weak-willed self.

• Hugs
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Maybe in ways I don't recognize

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and myusername890