D

donewithlife1

Oct 31, 2023
I can ask my doctor for Valium if it works to CTB? Your advice is very appreciated. Thanks

penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me đź’™
Nov 1, 2023
No, all benzodiazepines have high LD50. LD50 means "median lethal dose", so basically you'd have to take a lot of it to die. It's like several pill bottles for Xanax haha, probably a lot for Valium.

If you read the Wikipedia page it says that benzos replaced barbiturates (aka the drug class N is in) because of low overdose potential.

Last edited:
Reactions: donewithlife1
D

donewithlife1

Oct 31, 2023
No, all benzodiazepines have high LD50. LD50 means "median lethal dose", so basically you'd have to take a lot of it to die. It's like several pill bottles for Xanax haha, probably a lot for Valium.

If you read the Wikipedia page it says that benzos replaced barbiturates (aka the drug class N is in) because of low overdose potential.

Thank you so much! I feel that taking pills is the most peaceful way I'm not sure which drugs to take. Note that I don't have access and never tried the street drugs so it has to be something I can get through my doctor

penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me đź’™
Nov 1, 2023
Thank you so much! I feel that taking pills is the most peaceful way I'm not sure which drugs to take. Note that I don't have access and never tried the street drugs so it has to be something I can get through my doctor
Read the PPeH. It's pinned.

Reactions: donewithlife1